Comrade Biden's First Thirty Days

The Collective will celebrate at the usual spot.

Tractor Barn #2.JPG

Hey! When did we get the new tractor? That is to say, "when did we actually get the tractor the state promised us in 1953?"

Comrade Other Ivan, that tractor you're observing through your jar? That's the hangar queen. It is the source of ill-gotten parts for redistribution to the "fleet" (fleet being that 1948 special due to be replaced in 1953) to keep things going around here. That was a very old photo as there are very few parts actually left on the carcass, and the photo makes me look fat.

Krasno, you were supposed to burn the photos and the negatives (yes, that long ago, cameras still used film)

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade Other Ivan, that tractor you're observing through your jar? That's the hangar queen. It is the source of ill-gotten parts for redistribution to the "fleet" (fleet being that 1948 special due to be replaced in 1953) to keep things going around here. [highlight=#ffff00]That was a very old photo[/highlight] as there are very few parts actually left on the carcass, and the photo makes me look fat.

Krasno, you were supposed to burn the photos and the negatives (yes, that long ago, cameras still used film)
Ah, that explains the fresh paint on the planks. I was going to ask when the new shipment of paint had arrived.

Perhaps we should organize the liberation of spare parts from other collectives. I've run out of requisition forms due to the COVID paper shortage. I used my last one to requisition more requisition forms.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Perhaps we should organize the liberation of spare parts from other collectives. I've run out of requisition forms due to the COVID paper shortage. I used my last one to requisition more requisition forms.
Have you never heard of "midnight requisitions"?

Premier Biden's Glorious Accomplishments In Only 30 days

The above link had a series of typos in the title of the original article. I fixed that to reflect the greater glory of the Party ™

Remember Comrades, for those Rethugglikkans who keep scores, there is only one winners trophy. For those of us who don't keep scores, participation trophies go to everybody participating or not, and the invoice for the trophies goes to the guys who keep scores.

Great typokorrekting, Ambassador Ivan.

This item caught 'pelipky's eye:

* Florida remaining a Free State and Governor DeSantis receiving national acclaim have made for an embarrassment to the new regime. So the federal government is actually in discussions on segregating the state of Florida from the rest of America in terms of open and unrestricted travel plans. This is clearly to punish DeSantis.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... z6nDXmVZve
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Have you tried to fly in and out of Managua lately? Delta is lastchopperin' out.

Krasnodar wrote:The Collective will celebrate at the usual spot.

Tractor Barn #2.JPG

'pelipsky overheard some urbanfire'd hunters saying that behind this virtualreality front lies a Secret Bunker Palace, deep in the canyons of Texazistan. Where only a few, select comrades are invited to sit on some Pinkie Shovel Whacked and Survived bench of honor. Where only the best of Beet Drippin' for sippin' is served.

Whether this is Russian Hoax being perpetrated on 'pelipsky by some hunters out jackalope hunting, 'pelipsky don't know.

https://www.rferl.org/a/uzbek-mirziyoev ... 17044.html

Better tell 'pelipsky to stay low.... Krasnodar saw a of relative of his mounted on the wall of a sporting goods store somewhere in Arizona.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Perhaps we should organize the liberation of spare parts from other collectives. I've run out of requisition forms due to the COVID paper shortage. I used my last one to requisition more requisition forms.

Nice reference to "Operation Petticoat" there, Tovarish! Are you going to paint the tractor pink?

- SK

Pink ? Only if the Collective has red lead and white lead primer.

" In confusion, there is profit."

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Krasnodar,

Krasnodar wrote:Pink ? Only if the Collective has red lead and white lead primer.

Is this akin to: Buy property when there is blood in the streets?

How very capitalistic of you. Except the part about blood in the streets. That sounds right up the Party's alley.

Basking in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Krasnodar,

Krasnodar wrote:Pink ? Only if the Collective has red lead and white lead primer.

Is this akin to: [highlight=#ffff99]Buy property when there is blood in the streets? [/highlight]

How very capitalistic of you. Except the part about blood in the streets. That sounds right up the Party's alley.

Basking in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon
[url=http://]That's the Austinoff Collective Council investment plan for others. Austinoff Corona'd hotel properties are an investment bargain for others to purchase in order to 'humanly' house unhoused, comrades.[/url]

After all, those Corona'd hotels took the early Corona'd hit, so Sen. Richard Burr (SwampOPe) could use his legislative "insider privilege" about Corona Intelligence, to sell his hotel stocks short. Those furnished hotel properties are now, just sitting there, not being used by the owners.

Or customers, for that matter.

The point is Corona'd hotels must become useful. If the owner can't use them, the moral thing to do is give them away to the Austinoff Collective Council to solve the Austinoff Homeless Crisis.

Does the Austinoff Collective Council have to resort to blood in the streets?

Noncompliance is extremist hate.

streetbaskin'inCurrenTruth,
'pelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Jackalopelipsky,

As I understand the Current Truth ™, blood in the streets is to become the new GWONT normal. The Party has always preferred blood in the streets to anything as boring and mundane as "peace". They would rather chop the evil Counter Revolutionaries into "pieces". The smaller, the better. Just sayin'.

Enjoying the pink tinge in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Jackalopelipsky,

jackalopelipsky wrote:Most equally esteemed Red Salmon, pink ushanka's are "IN" this season.

Are the Xinese distributing the Pink Ushanka's? That would explain why they are "in". Inadvertently, of course. Just like the swabs. Same result though.

Drifting downstream in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon