Comrade Ocasio-Cortez' agitprop

A Comrade on another social media site (he needs to be here) pointed out to me how much that poster in the background of this photo reminds him of the old agitprop posters in our Motherland of yore.

download.jpeg

The more I look at it, the more I think feel that he's on to something. Here's what I've noticed: lines of text slanted upwards to draw the viewer's eye to a shot looking UP at Dear Leader, communicating that s/he is above all of us, higher than we are, and to be looked up to.

I'd like to hear Red Square's take on all of this.

Thanks in advance, Comrade.

Her moustache isn't nearly as good as Stalin's, but she's on the right correct track...

It's the wonderful Mrs. Ed.

The resemblance in uncanned.

Sir Terry Pratchett described the deity:

... an ineffable game of [her] own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.

In other words, this one thinks she's God and if you trust her, you choose ... poorly.

P.P. Gogol wrote:Sir Terry Pratchett described the deity:

... an ineffable game of [her] own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.

In other words, this one thinks she's God and if you trust her, you choose ... poorly.
Which brings to mind the completely brain dead morons voters of her Congressional district. What, in the name of Iron Felix, were they thinking?

Papa Kalashnikook wrote: Which brings to mind the completely brain dead morons voters of her Congressional district. What, in the name of Iron Felix, were they thinking?
Thinking is unauthorized.

Dead Poet wrote:It's the wonderful Mrs. Ed.

The resemblance in uncanned.

ocasio-cortez-horseface.jpg

Alexandria can't even fantasize correctly!