Comrade Pelosi's 'Double Eyebrows'

Comrades:

First, I apologize for being away for so long. I've been enjoying on assignment investigating capitalist crimes in one of those ignorant rightwing red states.

But comrades, I must ask what is the Current Truth™ in terms of proper makeup styles?

Look at our dear Comrade Pelosi with her magnificent "double eyebrows" that seem to be separated. Is this a new style and Comrade Pelosi is leading the way into the glorious world of next Tuesday?

Pelosi_Double_Eyebrows.jpg

Comrade,

Since you escaped While you were away Comrade Peloski's face has been lifted much higher - nearly 12 times in fact. I believe the lower set of black "eyebrows" are actually surgical gauze tubes sutured on her eyelids to prop up the "natural" eyebrows above. I could be wrong. We will not know till after the autopsy.

Nancy Fay Baker:

With makeup trowel:

Pelosi wtih makeup.jpg

Without makeup trowel:

Pelosi without makup trowel.jpg

Makeup trowel.jpg

I believe a set is needed for each of the two faces. The photograph may be mid-morph.

Captain Craptek wrote:We will not know till after the autopsy.
Comrade, I may be wrong, but wasn't Nansky Pelosi's autopsy already performed a few years ago, back when she was Speaker of the House? Perhaps I am thinking of someone else, but I'm pretty sure it was Comrade Nansky. The "lifts" are actually just followups.

Yes, Comrade Nanski should have retired shortly after her demise, but has managed to continue drawing a paycheck while accomplishing nothing. Her San Fransisco constituency must be proud! And this guy thinks it looks hot... Image

Good thing she does not have to count on ObammaKare, which does not cover an extra set of forehead caterpillar treatment. In fact, it does not cover any treatment of anything above the neck. Or below it.

It's all that botox. I understand her pupils won't dilate any more.....Maureen Dowd has a similar affliction......

Poor Nancy - when she yawns she gives herself a wedgie...