Comrade Professor Bernski teaches math

Who knew that Comrade Bernski Sanders was also a mathematics professor? I didn't. But just watch this amazing, glorious lecture. The man has a GIFT for teaching students with short attention spans...

Supercut: Bernie Sanders' Master Class in Arithmetic

<iframe width="590" height="332" src="https://launch.newsinc.com/?type=VideoP ... listId=993" frameborder="no" scrolling="no" noresize marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>

It is very insensitive for Bernski to hold a "Master" class. That nasty, micro-aggressive term is no longer used by politically correct damn, there I go again persons of sensitivity.

Go Harvard.

And when you attend Bernie's math class, it shows.

UPDATE:

As someone has pointed out below, the above bill originally was for $15.65. This $1115.65 version is apparently a joke, which I saw on Facebook and thought it was a fitting illustration of Bernie's math. Even as a joke, it remains is a good illustration of Bernie's math. As the great hero of progressive journalism Dan Rather once said, "it was fake but accurate."

In other news:
What we say to Bernie supporters and what they hear:

Far_Side_Dogs_Hear_Blah.png

More plainly stated. With apologies to Comrades Red Square and Larson.

FarSideToo.gif

I was thinking more along these lines...

Ahem, Question! Who spends $1115.65 at a restaurant? And why are we forgetting about the wonderful Kubist discovery of PeopleMath? I just did the figures using PeopleMath and this works out perfectly with a 10%, 15%, 20%, and even a 750% tip.

For all of my dirty Komrades who have forgotten the Glorious PeopleMath, there is a curriculum written by me especially for PeopleMath on the second page of the linked thread. Study my curriculum for a fortnight and you'll be as good at PeopleMath as the top professors of it.

Red Square wrote:I was thinking more along these lines...

Free Cheese??? I heard Free Cheese!!! I know I did!

Unfortunately, this is a bogus story. There's enough to criticize Bernie about without resorting to fake stuff. If you see what's written on the receipt, it makes sense for the $30.65 amount.

https://fusion.net/story/196961/bernie-sanders-receipt/

Now I have to wonder which image is the fake: the one that Comrade Red Square added to my post, or the one on the Bernie Fanboy site linked immediately above?

Bill47pi wrote:Unfortunately, this is a bogus story. There's enough to criticize Bernie about without resorting to fake stuff. If you see what's written on the receipt, it makes sense for the $30.65 amount.

https://fusion.net/story/196961/bernie-sanders-receipt/

[OFF]

Don'tcha just love the categories on this website?

"NEWS JUSTICE POP & CULTURE SEX & LIFE REAL FUTURE VOICES"

News- I don't know what kind of news they're peddling. Looks sleazier than People magazine.

Justice- Not "court system" justice, but "REVOLUTIONARY KOMRADES IN GREAT SOCIAL JUSTICE STRUGGLE" justice. More social justice warrior BS.

Pop & Culture- Social. Justice. Warrior. The only culture these people seem to have is the bacteria on their skin.

Sex & Life. I don't think that engaging in intercourse should require forms and statements. But with the way these people treat intercourse it almost seems like they want it to be a requirement.

Real Future- About as real as a three dollar bill. About as futuristic as a French Guillotine.

Voices- Wow, the blacks and hispanics have their own section segregated from all the other sections! Isn't this PROGRESSIVE!? HINT- according to some nowadays, it is.

EDIT::

I've done a fotoforensics analysis on this and I'd have to agree that the 1000 dollar image has been faked.

Look at this page of the supposed original:

https://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php? ... &show=meta

And then this page of the thousand dollars receipt:

https://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php? ... &show=meta

Notice how in the original it shows "Apple Computer" and a whole slew of various numbers? Apple makes the IPhone, which matches up right with the shadow on the receipt. Now look at the thousand dollar one, it has no metadata. Usually editing programs will wipe the metadata and sometimes add metadata to show that it's been edited by XYZ program. And you can tell just by the quality, the original is very smooth and clear while the edited one is very low quality, pixelated, etc. The editor probably did this to hide any evidence of edition. And go back and forth between them, do you notice a greenish tinge to the receipt paper while the original is white? And look at the first two "ones" in the $1115 and compare the spacing to the 2nd and third "ones", the spacing is just a tad bigger on the first two than it is on the second and third. Also, compare the "=" line on the total field and notice how the edited one's line is somewhat damaged in the middle.

As much as I'd like this to be an example of stupidity, it's really just an example of piss-poor editing skills.

Thank you, Comrade Stieglitz.

Red Square, would you care to remove that photo, since you're the one who graciously put it in for me? And I DO appreciate it when you add images to my posts... your graphics-fu is much better than mine.

If not, I'll be happy to do it myself.

To everyone else: this was just an honest mistake. I'm sure that Comrade Winston Smith will soon make it all disappear down the Memory Hole. After which... it never happened.

What is the world coming to? If the video with Bernie's arithmetic at the top also turns out to be a fake, I'll just have to close the People's Cube, burn the Bunker (which may or may not exist) and run off to Moscow with the stockpiles of the kollektive's rationing coupons.

Image Comrade Lysenkomann - I replaced the image with an embedded video and moved the image to my own post below it with an explanation. Like I said, even if it turned out to be a joke, it is still a pretty funny one and should be kept here for historical purposes.

And finally, in the words of Douglas Adams:

Dont_Panic_Towel.jpg

Agreed, Comrade Red Square.

Even though it was a joke, it was entirely believable. Which, all by itself, says something.

Thanks for all the work you do embedding images, etc. into my posts.