Comrade Sanders $18 Trillion spending spree

Finger lickin' good

col-sanders.jpg

A chicken, college tuition, universal health care, mandatory medical leave and universal Pre-K in every pot. Comrade Sanders has proposed increasing government spending by only a modest $18 trillion.

At a recent speech to fellow travelers at the DNC, Comrade Sanders said "One of the demands of my campaign is that we think big and not small."
About government spending and debt no doubt.

[attachment=1]Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 11.35.06 PM.png[/attachment]

The guy's a piker...Comrade Obama (PBUH) can spend that annually with half his wallet tied behind his back and his hands tied to a tree.

I particularly like the one about "bolster private pension funds." In simpler terms, companies can once again offer attractive defined-benefit plans and no longer need keep the backing funds solvent, because the Feds will fund them.

Just like when GM went bankrupt and dumped their pension obligation on the government.

But I'd be fascinated to know what orifice he's going to pull all this money out of. It must be a really big one.

Lev Termen wrote:I particularly like the one about "bolster private pension funds." In simpler terms, companies can once again offer attractive defined-benefit plans and no longer need keep the backing funds solvent, because the Feds will fund them.

Just like when GM went bankrupt and dumped their pension obligation on the government.

But I'd be fascinated to know what orifice he's going to pull all this money out of. It must be a really big one.
Prolly more like "raid pension funds", dear komrade Lev Termen...

Ah, what Comrade Karl and I could have accomplished with just one of those trillion..............

No problem, just print more money. What could go wrong?

You commies. There's only one way to finance all this. War. War of conquest. If you want the free goodies of empire you gotta create the empire. We need to invade other countries, seize their wealth, and force their populations to do our bidding. It's the only way to keep an empire of freebies alive. Either we do this or you lose your phony baloney jobs the hard way.

Fhalkyn wrote:...Out of curiosity, how many billionaires are there?
Difficult question, as in order to count them, their corporate jets need to land long enough so the billionaires can get out to be counted...if only we could collect them all up and keep them in one gulag...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Fhalkyn wrote:...Out of curiosity, how many billionaires are there?
Difficult question, as in order to count them, their corporate jets need to land long enough so the billionaires can get out to be counted...if only we could collect them all up and keep them in one gulag...
Can we not just declare sufficient numbers of people to be kulaks "billionaires" and then confiscate their goods accordingly?

The right-wing media are lying to you about Bernie Sanders. Don't buy it. He isn't left wing at all. He hasn't said he's going to outlaw corporations. Don't believe the lies.