Comrades! I am overcome with Obamasms! Visit North Korea!

Dear Comrades!

I am awash in Obamasms and you will be too when you see what I found for you tonight!

Together we share our warmth and friendship with our dear Comrades in Peoples Republic of North Korea a shining symbol of a true workers paradise under Dear Great Leader Kim Il Sung!

If you have yet to see this you might label it the find of the year!

I present to you "The Vice Guide to North Korea" a 14 part series highlighting the wonderfulness of living in this the most egalitarian peoples republic on the planet. A true workers paradise you will be heartened to view the vision of what Dear Great Leader Obama has for America! With luck perhaps the American standard of living will approach those of our North Korean comrades in another year or two.
orgasms

Inspiring comrade. I had to rise from my chair and goosestep around in front of my computer just like the glorious N. Koreans do.

Of course you can't blame them for enforcing their borders, if everyone in the world knew just how wonderful life is there, they'd soon be over run by Mexicans with swine flu (oops, I meant sus flu).

I'm a big fan of Leader Kim and he has a lovely singing voice. His wisdom is something to behold:

I wouldn't mind a few of those female North Korean guards goose stepping into my dacha.