Comrades in Kalifornia

Comrades!!

Red Dawn, it seems has inspired our comrades in Kalifornia! Here's an excerpt from an article about them throwing off the shackles of the capitalist bourgeois!!

Three of five Associated Students trustees took the action Monday, with board member Jason Ball calling the flag salute "irrelevant to the business of student government."

"While it's great to be an American, and I'm proud to be an American, yadda-yadda-yadda, and I appreciate all the rituals, I'm done" saluting the flag, Ball said Wednesday........

While religious overtones were one element of the trustees' motivation, other concerns existed. "Nationalism is something that divides people," said Ball, wearing black boots, a beret and a hammer-and-sickle pin.

The entire article can be found here.

We must aid their fledgling struggle!! Comrades in Kalifornia....To Orange Coast College!!! The Ministry of Truth will attempt to come up with appropriate posters and such.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Yes! We must send money, food, boots, arms and vodka to assist these young pioneers in their glorious effort of undermining AmeriKKKa (Not OUR Amerika though, which is progressive).

After the pledge is removed, we will all pledge allegiance to Mother Earth and the Sacrificial Earth Shoveling Day flag as we push Evolution on those who may harbor criminal thoughts of "faith".

O.C. was the last great Republican stronghold in California up until a few years ago, when the various "immigration organizations" started registering illegals to vote. Bob Dornan was defeated by Loretta Sanchez-Bixey (she dropped her Anglo surname for the election to draw...Latino votes duh!) in a closely contested race that boiled down to illegal votes making the difference and thus purging the famous "B-1 Bob" from congress. Sanchez-Bixey's sister now holds another SoCal congressional seat. I remember Rumsfeld being questioned by Sanchez-Bixey in some hearing about troop readiness and deployment. He schooled her like the puta she is.

Yes, we have moved the revolution into the well gated communties of O.C and have replaced the common soccer mom with the career driven bra burning feminist. At last, no one is safe from the collosal blue wave, no one!

The KGB has been in contact with those brave heroes of the American proletariat and is sending assistance. I have instructed Andropov to send assistance to them, anything they need we can get to them. I am instructing Laika to send this message to the communists at left coast college.

After they get done in College, they will get a free tour of this building, the glorius KGB!!

That better not be a capitalist Jeep out there.

S.A.F. Marshal Pravda wrote:....I remember Rumsfeld being questioned by Sanchez-Bixey in some hearing about troop readiness and deployment. He schooled her like the puta she is.

Komrade! This is an outrage! You dare to disparage the Sanchez sisters? They are revered here in the DPRK for their contribution of the Dirty Sanchez to social behavior and sex re-education!

Premier Brezhnev wrote: After they get done in College, they will get a free tour of this building, the glorius KGB!!

Surely not the whole building comrade, just the basement.

The young comrade is quite correct, Student government and intelligence are mutually exclusive.California needs a new "Welcome" sign as well,

Welcome to California the land of fruits, nuts, and fixed elections.