Comrades, it is time to put deniers against the wall

Greta_Wall.jpg
Comrade Greta is proposing a final solution to the deniers of the settled science of Global Cooling. Global Warming. Global Cooling. Global Warming. GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE!

I have been saying this for years. Why is it that nobody ever paid any attention to me when I said it? Why does it take a 16-year-old who isn't even pretty, and suddenly the whole world is listening?

Is it White Privilege? Female privilege? Youth Privilege? Swedish privilege? Cute foreign-accent privilege? Or is it because she has hair and I don't?

Dammit (stomps foot on floor) I want answers! I am famous! I am important! People are supposed to listen to me!

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:I have been saying this for years. Why is it that nobody ever paid any attention to me when I said it? Why does it take a 16-year-old who isn't even pretty, and suddenly the whole world is listening?

Is it White Privilege? Female privilege? Youth Privilege? Swedish privilege? Cute foreign-accent privilege? Or is it because she has hair and I don't?

Dammit (stomps foot on floor) I want answers! I am famous! I am important! People are supposed to listen to me!

'pelipsky understands eggstaktly how you feelthink, Professor Lysenkomann.

Greta just cut in line and took your turn, just like Trumputler took Hillary's.
And now, Trumputler has mightly morphin' free ranged into Trumpachev, the bringer of Glasnost and Perestroika to all comrades.

No wonder Hillary bought a new face in time for final just throw it all against the wall and let Marx sort 'em out election.

feelthinkin' your pain,
'pelipsky
#BR 549

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:I have been saying this for years. Why is it that nobody ever paid any attention to me when I said it? [highlight=#ffff00]Why does it take a 16-year-old who isn't even pretty, and suddenly the whole world is listening?[/highlight]

[OFF]

Her birth cert probably agrees with this. My eyes don't agree. She looks 13, maybe 14. Looks like a tiny kid, nonetheless. Every 16 year-old I've ever seen that looks like her had either been an extremely late bloomer or malnourished at some point in their lives.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:Is it White Privilege? Female privilege? Youth Privilege? Swedish privilege? Cute foreign-accent privilege? Or is it because she has hair and I don't?

[OFF]

I can rule out the hair part. I got hair down to my shoulders and the same amount of people give no shits about me as when I had a Cary Grant haircut.

The rest of them don't matter because there are examples where such things have caused hate to come from the left.

That leaves only one thing left: the UN. Think about it, the UN ran out of cash two months ago. Right now, I have more money than the UN, and I don't have a lot of money!

Greta is the UN's equivalent of a volunteer fire company chicken barbecue fundraiser. But instead of getting a tasty dinner at a great price, your ass goes hungry and your country becomes financially and ethically bankrupt.

I'm all for putting politicians against the wall if it will help keep out those pesky illegal immigrants. And there are enough unelected bureaucrats to fill in all the gaps, too.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Time_Cover_Greta_Hitler_Stalin.jpg[/img]

Environazism was done wrong before. This time we'll do it right!

The capitalists will sell us the walls we will put them against.

Greta_Car2.jpg

Comrades, those deplorables may not all go willingly...

Evil Smiley wrote:Comrades, those deplorables may not all go willingly...

Esteemed comrade Smiley,

Can you provide me with details about the whereabouts of this clandestine climate denial car? Its prints are in Dutch, one of the ancient evil white European languagees soon to be replaced by Arabic. The European Commissariat for Climate Change Denier Re-Education is very interested...

Your comrade,

Minitrue

Minitrue wrote:

Esteemed comrade Smiley,

Can you provide me with details about the whereabouts of this clandestine climate denial car? Its prints are in Dutch, one of the ancient evil white European languagees soon to be replaced by Arabic. The European Commissariat for Climate Change Denier Re-Education is very interested...

Your comrade,

Minitrue
Welcome back, Minitrue! This Reddit thread claims the picture comes from Belgium. The comments are just as remarkable. Depending on how you look at them they are either grotesquely delusional and surreal, or perfectly aligned with the current truth that is the Party doctrine.

Welp, komrades, looks like it's time to break out the pinch hitter:

Greta Thunberg says she ‘needs a rest' as she heads home to Sweden after year of global climate activism

[OFF]

It makes me wonder if this is a way for her to quietly slide into retirement or just a trip to the bullpen. The Time POTY award might have inspired her to quit while she's ahead, rather than fade into obscurity.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
[OFF]

It makes me wonder if this is a way for her to quietly slide into retirement or just a trip to the bullpen. The Time POTY award might have inspired her to quit while she's ahead, rather than fade into obscurity.

also Image
Indeed, history documents that the Time POTY grants fame and glory only until the next issue is distributed, immediately followed by endless indifference...

for example

Red Square wrote:
Minitrue wrote:

Esteemed comrade Smiley,

Your comrade,

Minitrue
Welcome back, Minitrue! This Reddit thread claims the picture comes from Belgium. The comments are just as remarkable. Depending on how you look at them they are either grotesquely delusional and surreal, or perfectly aligned with the current truth that is the Party doctrine.

By Lenin, I'm so proud of my fellow Europeans.

I heard from approved channels that, in certain countries, you can say "there's one in the spotlight, put him up against the wall" and it's a benign, informal greeting. Now I'm all sorts of confused.

Yes. Comrades, I'm afraid it all boils down to a 16 year old mildly retarded spoiled brat. It appears as though that's the best they've got. Oh, and AOC. She isn't quite up to that standard, but she will still be on the poster.

Evil comrade Smiley, that O.K. Doomer meme really hurts...Image
forelock tug,
'pelipsky

These brake light eyes are from Italy. Speciale Garage is a car customization company run by Filippo and Fabio somewhere between Rome and San Marino.

They proudly display it on their company website, and I'm happy to give them a free product placement: https://www.speciale-garage.com/

Greta_Car.jpg

Greta, what big eyes you have!

The better to zap you with my burning death ray! How dare you!