Comrades of Homeland Security released a new childs game!

Every parent of the New World needs to purchase their child this game in the hopes they will grow to fully understand the needs of the state.

cavitysearch.jpg

It's for their own good!

Comrades,

I recommend this for all children. It will help them understand why what happens when you start yelling "I know my rights!" when you get asked to step out of line on that flight back from Jamaica happens. Remember: Knowing is half the battle, or submission.

A glorious book comrades, I hear it comes with a rubber glove and KY Jelly so your child can practice at home. And if he gets good at it, maybe he'll have future career as a federal officer.

BTW: KY Jelly must have 1,001 uses around the house, although no one can think of what the other one is.

Indeed, this is a glorious game! The perfect way to indoctrinate your child to the progressive world of Next Tuesday(TM) and the ensuing loss of needless "civil rights"

It's never to early to start indoctrinating the proletariat!!!!

I remember that game! My friends and I played that every chance we got, until Henry gave us the middle finger of doom. Those were some dark times for me.

Wonderfully progressive. We need to start indoctrinating educating the children young, after all.