Comrades of the MSM! HOLD THE LINE!

Comrades of the Media! Our glorious revolutionary effort against Amerika is not over yet. We the Proper Peoples and Party faithful are commanding you to HOLD THE LINE against the realities the Repuglican party presents to us. We must dig deeper, fabricate more evidence and expose the reich-wing for what they aren't. Let the discussion of national interest not be centered on the “botched” joke, a strong economy with 4.4% unemployment, a defeatist strategy for Iraq and a weak plan for defending Amerika against future attacks. No! We must keep the issues out and let the spin in!

Let us talk about Mark Foley and just forget all about what our dear colleague Gerry Studds got away with, we did after all give him three standing ovations.

Continue our assault in The Peoples Commonwealth of Virginia on the racist, cruel and contemptuous Lord Macaca. Macaca! REMEMBER THE MACACA! (As Marshall Pravda likes to say)

Paint race traitor Steele for what he truly is, an oreo cookie! Black on the outside with a creamy white oppressor mentality on the inside! How dare he try to revitalize broken neighborhoods by fostering business growth, personal responsibility and home ownership ! How dare he! Only the federal government knows what's good for the People!

Tennessee? What about Tennessee? So what if the Peoples playboy party guy is behind in the polls by double digits. We must let him speak and spin! Santorum might have better numbers in PA then the Peoples playboy party guy, yes, but let us remind the People, SANTORUM SIMPLY DOESN'T HAVE A HOTMEALS CHANCE IN THE GULAG!

Let us move onto the coverage being done in Missouri, we must inform the People that if Mcstemcell wins she will descend upon the toiling masses on Her white cloud and HEAL THEM ALL of their pain, suffering and diseases! Let the Ad's continue, we will not stop parading victims until every last repuglican is defeated, every heart is bled and the sacred sacrament of a womyn's right to choose DEATH is chiseled on marble tablets and perched outside the doors of every Amrikan courthouse. Oh, who can forget Limbaugh's “botched” comments, Oh my Darwin help us, and does this man have no shame!? Who is he to practice the 1st amendment and draw the conclusion that the Party is toting the Peoples Saint on a string just to get votes and create moral confusion!? Who is he to suggest we are doing that? I don't see any other pundits or commentators make such abrasive comments. Oh that's right; we have them in our pockets and feed them our talking points. I totally forgot.

Now, with all that said, I would like to state one more point. When in doubt, run NYT polls. Nothing gives our base the feeling of blissful false victory than looking at the hyped up poll numbers we like to hash out. We must demoralize the repuglican base by telling them THERE IS SIMPLY NO HOPE, KERRY WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. This tactic might have failed in 04, but we all know it will work now. Let's keep talking about divisions too, yes, how divided we are and how the Party will fix it in the best way it knows how….. Censorship!

[Awards and medals to all those at BSNBC who continue to BS us all into really believing that Republicans will just stay at home on election day, thank you BSNBC, thank you.]

{Meow Off}
I apologize comrades, but I must vent. These Libs are getting under my skin now, IM READY TO VOTE!

I apologize comrades, but I must vent. These Libs are getting under my skin now, IM READY TO VOTE!
TexUS has early voting, so I voted Wednesday...plus you can save time and vote "straight party line" across the board for all candidates...

"Vote early and often!"

Yes comrade Marshal, but for me I must make a personal appearance at my polling location of revolutionary victory. There I can foam at the mouth as I scream voter fraud and throw electronic voting machines around in a violent torrent of progressive vitriol. It frightens the locals, but who cares about them when a documentary highlighting voter disenfranchisement can be made to further advance progress.

Let the recounts begin!

It frightens the locals, but who cares

Plus, all those who didn't vote we can vote democrat for them.