Comrades, the Collective Truth must be told

[img]/images/Hillary_Old_Young_Hip.jpg[/img]

Dear Comrades, I greet you from the basement of my hovel spacious home, where I have lately been economizing by drinking my bulk beet distillate from a polyethylene bag housed in a cardboard box.

I hear the voice of the RethugliKKKan party, Herr Limbaugh has today been saying the most vile things about our next President, Hillary Clinton. He says, the GOP has nothing to fear. He says that Hilary was not a great litigator for the people. He says that Hillary is not the smartest woman on earth.

Comrades, he is an ageist. A sexist. The fact that the average age of the People's Party candidate is 107 shows that The Party has a great wealth of knowledge. Does not age dull the mind impart wisdom? He even implied that she was having cosmetic surgery performed so the People would not see the office age her before their eyes.

Comrades, we have reached the age of true enlightenment. Advanced age matters not. Diminished mental capacity matters not. She is of The People! She knows what is best for us!

Comrades, my mind is hollow, my teeth are old and bent. I grow weary of the march to Next Tuesday©. I find it hard to put my thoughts into words.....perhaps a few more groat clusters will give me some clarity...........Godless willing.......

Due to the fact that this helps to further The Party agenda, the KGB will excuse your lack of linking to the original article.

Miss.USSA wrote:Due to the fact that this helps to further The Party agenda, the KGB will excuse your lack of linking to the original article.

The KGB has no jurisdiction around here. Now for the Smile Keepers, that is a different story. He he he...... Well, he is excused for now. He is reminded to do tonight's night watch. We cannot have the capitalists sneak up on us, do we? Also here is a link I think you are looking for.

PolPotLuckSupper wrote:
Comrades, my mind is hollow, my teeth are old and bent. I grow weary of the march to Next Tuesday©. I find it hard to put my thoughts into words.....perhaps [highlight=#ffff00]a few more groat clusters[/highlight] will give me some clarity...........Godless willing.......

Mmmmmmmmmm....hot and buttered - my favorite snack!

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Miss.USSA wrote:Due to the fact that this helps to further The Party agenda, the KGB will excuse your lack of linking to the original article.

The KGB has no jurisdiction around here. Now for the Smile Keepers, that is a different story. He he he...... Well, he is excused for now. He is reminded to do tonight's night watch. We cannot have the capitalists sneak up on us, do we? Also here is a link I think you are looking for.
Are you sure about that Comrade Hammer? Anyways thank you for the link.

Miss.USSA wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:

Our practices are more strict. If you don't agree, you can talk it up with Commissarka Pinkie.

Secondly, it is KGB approved.

Thirdly, we are under the guidance of Dear Leader.

Fourthly, our force is to keep everything neat, tidy, controlled, and some smiles in between.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Miss.USSA wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:

Our practices are more strict. If you don't agree, you can talk it up with Commissarka Pinkie.

Secondly, it is KGB approved.

Thirdly, we are under the guidance of Dear Leader.

Fourthly, our force is to keep everything neat, tidy, controlled, and some smiles in between.
Oh ok, someone didn't communicate these orders to me (as my orders said otherwise). I apologize for the confusion Comrade Hammer. I will ensure this shall not happen again

Your zeal is appreciated, but I suggest you choose your targets more carefully, Comrade USSA. There was no article to link to. It was a stream of semi-consciousness on my part. Your remarks have been duly noted, reported, and filed.

Captain Craptek wrote:
PolPotLuckSupper wrote:
Comrades, my mind is hollow, my teeth are old and bent. I grow weary of the march to Next Tuesday©. I find it hard to put my thoughts into words.....perhaps [highlight=#ffff00]a few more groat clusters[/highlight] will give me some clarity...........Godless willing.......

Mmmmmmmmmm....hot and buttered - my favorite snack!

Oh, to have butter, or a means to heat my sustenance! I must away to the neighbors bird feeder to compete with your brethren for some millet.

One of those feeders is bait for that squirrel, approach with caution...

I note with amusement how easily some Comrades fall for the promise of their fill of subsidized groat clusters. Dear Leader knows well an empty stomach has no ears.

Perhaps this is all a typo and Comrade PolPotLuckSupper was referring rather to goat clusters. I understand our comrades in the Jihadist Workers movement are fond of such.