CONFESSION! ----I assisted the angry mob

By the way, I hope my deserved punishment comes from the ladies----preferably without facial hair. LOL

I have provided hate speech against our dear leader and our friends in the unions. I even collaborated with Rush, Laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter and the "so called" Great One.

Here is the blasphemy. Please share my shame with all.

Thoughtcrime! Report yourself to the nearest reeducation camp at once or be Purged, you traitorous kkkapitalist pig! I denounce you for this!

Comrade Joe wrote:Thoughtcrime! Report yourself to the nearest reeducation camp at once or be Purged, you traitorous kkkapitalist pig! I denounce you for this!

Do I just look inder "Re-Education Camps" in the phonebook?

Poilitical Abacus wrote:
Comrade Joe wrote:Thoughtcrime! Report yourself to the nearest reeducation camp at once or be Purged, you traitorous kkkapitalist pig! I denounce you for this!

Do I just look inder "Re-Education Camps" in the phonebook?

Yes. Then report yourself to the nearest one and don't come back until your thoughts are nothing but the Party Line and you will mindlessly chant whatever the Party tells you to at any time.

Poilitical Abacus wrote:By the way, I hope my deserved punishment comes from the ladies----preferably without facial hair. LOL

Ah yes, the sweet, sweet sting of Domina Pinkie's shovel makes me wanna click the button that says "submit."

Oh the thoughtcrimes! I sure hope the Chairman is looking into this, it's stuff like this that makes me want to puke! Kapitalist Rethuglican types running around with snake flags, now how mean is that comrades?

It's mean I tell you, mean, mean, mean!

Please get this prole to a railroad station right away!