Confession of Tsarevna Nookie Norperdaughter to the cube

Comrades! I stand before you weeping, head hung in shame, shirt torn, beating breast, confessing to you that I have violated your trust in me.

I have shared with friends who still count themselves among the bourgeoisie that I am engaged, and they have asked to see the correspondence between myself and my comrades here regarding the nuptials planned between myself and Superkomissar Maxim. I confess that I selfishly wanted them to see only the posts having to do with me, not the entire glorious exchange that is the wisdom of the common people; the Kollektive's application of the Marxist dialectic to the work of my beloved, celebrating earth day.

So instead of sending them a link, I hit "prt scrn" and copied the material into an editor, and copied and pasted the referred to posts. Thank Lenin, it was only the next time I did so that our expert Homeland Security comrades caught me red handed and sent a "usage violation!" error. I swear, the clippings remain only in my PC recycle bin and have not been passed on to nefarious capitalist spies.

I have not yet received the knock at the door...perhaps not till midnight, but i am so eager to begin my re-edukation that I have packed my bag and I have my shovel at hand.

(Oh, and if the "usage violation" alert was actually an error or this sounds like I misconstrued something and am indeed not guilty, can someone let me know so I can tell my family so that they do noot need to begin long march to Lubyanka to visit?)

Царевна wrote:Comrades! I stand before you weeping, head hung in shame, shirt torn, beating breast, confessing to you that I have violated your trust in me.

I have shared with friends who still count themselves among the bourgeoisie that I am engaged

You are SUCH a flirt. You talk about a torn shirt and beating breast and then drop the bombshell you are engaged. Us old geezers can't take that sort of temptation and let down.

(oh yes we can, but this is great comedic relief)

scratchy.jpg

oh....hehehe....but I thought everyone knew about myself and Maxim! :-) Don't worry, I remain comfortor in chief for all the men of the kollektive. I think. ....Uh, Maxim? Is that OK?

Congrats to you and Maximus! 87)

The perfect model for your ceremony was seen in London. Anybody with a staff of 8,000 and an unlimited budget, household cavalry, MI6, an Air Force, Dragoons, and a few Rolls Royces can easily duplicate the ceremony! Did I mention Jewel collection?

Comrade Tsarevna,
You will not have to worry about a knock on your door. They do not knock. Besides, engaged to Superkomissar Maxim? That's like being engaged to William. The man is ROYALTY around here. Will you be changing your name to Duchess?

General Confusion wrote:Congrats to you and Maximus! 87)

The perfect model for your ceremony was seen in London. Anybody with a staff of 8,000 and an unlimited budget, household cavalry, MI6, an Air Force, Dragoons, and a few Rolls Royces can easily duplicate the ceremony! Did I mention Jewel collection?

Surely you jest, Comrade! My and Maxim's ceremony will be a simple affair at one of the Palaces of Marriage (unless the kulaks who have taken over the country of Russia have demolitioned them all, in which case we will just seize someone's house and use that).

And we only have a staff of 7,999, so Hah! I'm afraid that is far too few to put on as disgusting and tacky a show as those hoity toity Windsors.

No M16, but of course one of the great creations of the Soviet MiG company: the MiG 39 Stealth bomber, shall track ours and our guests activities with advanced spyware technologyfly over our heads in a gesture of solidarity with all of the good people celebrating with us:
mig 39 plasma stealth.gif

Finally, Comrade General, how insensitive of you to bring up jewels. I know of Maxim's lack of jewels. He told me about the war injury, and it hurts him for it to be reminded of it. We plan to find plenty of jewels in papa's stash in the well. And of course it would not reflect well upon us, especially given the Comrade Superkommisar's standing, to set a Western type example with many gaudy jewels. One or two should suffice.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Comrade Tsarevna,
You will not have to worry about a knock on your door. They do not knock. Besides, engaged to Superkomissar Maxim? That's like being engaged to William. The man is ROYALTY around here. Will you be changing your name to Duchess?

[blushes]

Yes, that's my Maxnik! ;-) I am not sure if Duchess is an appropriate progressive term, Grigori Efemovich (by the way, what a progressive, egalitarian patronymic, e-fem-o-vich...). Perhaps Comrade Duchess or Comrade Dukeperson.

"what a progressive, egalitarian patronymic, e-fem-o-vich"

I've always been a man hundreds of years ahead of his time. I was thinking no change needed for you Tsarevna. Maybe Tsare Maxim? I forget how those royal titles go. It's been a long time since I was Spiritual Adviser to your family.