Congress: Trading stock on inside information?

Few of them are doing it for the salary and all of them will say they are doing it to serve the public. But there are other benefits: Power, prestige, and the opportunity to become a Washington insider with access to information and connections that no one else has, in an environment of privilege where rules that govern the rest of the country, don't always apply to them.
Link

Our ruling class needs these extra advantages to help supply the people's necessities. The people support congressional insider trading.

insider.jpg

That reminds me of the old saying, "pigs get fat but hogs get slaughtered". That excludes the U.S. Congress of course which exempts itself from all responsibility and recompense, even old adages.

PelosiFrozen.JPG
Myself, I thought it was very sad that anyone would publish a photo of Nancy Pelosivich taken at the very moment her face got stuck. Mean, just mean! She can't help it if all those "treatments" are finally gelling together!! LOOK at the poor woman, trying desperately to claw at her face to make it relax!

Sad. And irresponsible of the evil Rethuglikkkan-run media!

Yes, stuck or evolving an autonomous botoxian expression.

Speaking of the ruling class, Dan Rather says Newt is as dangerous as a wounded Wolverine. I so admire Comrade Rather for his durability.

never die.jpg

Comrades, this is not news and should not even be mentioned here and perhaps it makes me wonder if any of you will be receiving favors from Father Prog or Meow any time soon. Oh, and I'm not talking about "special treatment", no, no, no, it's more about equal treatment from the most equal. Of course we're all equal. Nanski is equal to a pigs foot, which is equal to the carbide under Al Gore's finger nails, which is equal to all the proles of the U.S.S.A. Just like Mao is equal to the proles in Chinese compounds doing work the Third Way. We are all equal.

Nothing on the inside gets out and nothing outside gets in. For equalities sake. Transparency™ must rue the day.

Again, there is nothing inside that get's out, and there is nothing outside that gets in.

Hail Obama!

I am having confusion...if nothing gets in, where do we get undocumented voters, and if nothing gets out, how do we educating the workers about next Tuesday and the glorious Party? Now what?

nanski.jpg

Nanski is looking GREAT these days! Her hiatus in the attic is doing wonders for her complexion.

But let's be clear about these... "charges":

Kroft: Madam Leader, I wanted to ask you why you and your husband back in March of 2008 accepted and participated in a very large IPO deal from Visa at a time there was major legislation affecting the credit card companies making its way through the —through the House.

Nanski Peloski: But —

Kroft:
And did you consider that to be a conflict of interest?

Peloski: The — y — I — I don't know what your point is of your question. Is there some point that you want to make with that?

Kroft:
Well, I — I — I guess what I'm asking is do you think it's all right for a speaker to accept a very preferential, favorable stock deal?

Peloski: Well, we didn't.

Kroft:
You participated in the IPO. And at the time you were speaker of the House. You don't think it was a conflict of interest or had the appearance–

Peloski: No, it was not —

Kroft:of a conflict of interest?

Peloski: —it doesn't — it only has appearance if you decide that you're going to have — elaborate on a false premise. But it — it — it's not true and that's that.

Kroft: I don't understand what part's not true.

Peloski: Yes sir. Thatthat I would act upon an investment.

PelosiBoxOrocks.jpg

Peloski's office had this to say: Peloski's office issued a statement Sunday saying, “It is very troubling that ‘60 Minutes' would base their reporting off of an already-discredited conservative author who has made a career out of attacking Democrats.”

Eeevil Rethuglikkkans again! Right-wing conspirators! Is there no end; no shame; no conscience in their nefarious schemes?!

Children of the Ruling Class must also be supported.

green machine.jpg