Conservative Christians Dislike Julia

How can anyone tolerate such hatred, bigotry, sexism, racism, and anti-collectivism? The author of I'm Not Julia: Why Obama's American Woman Doesn't Speak for Me is a self-loathing Womyn™ and she shall face contempt.
A careful look at her life story reveals just how thoroughly alone Julia is. Ross Douthat of The New York Times put his finger on it when he wrote, “. . . She seems to have no meaningful relationships apart from her bond with the Obama White House: no friends or siblings or extended family, no husband (‘Julia decides to have a child,' is all the slideshow says), a son who disappears once school starts and parents who only matter because Obamacare grants her the privilege of staying on their health care plan until she's 26.”
. . .
She is, after all, supposed to represent the American woman. What does Julia's aloneness tell us about how our government, and our society, sees us American women? Nothing good, I think. Certainly nothing realistic.
. . .
In fact, Julia demonstrates a certain erroneous view of women that has seeped into the culture: The strong, empowered woman is one who does everything by herself—even if that version of independence leads, paradoxically, to dependence on government. But how many of us really live like that? How many of us want to live like that?
Is that so? Prove it. Julia is not alone; she is a part of the collective. Collectivism is very good and very realistic. Many of us WANT to live like that.

Comrade, soon, very soon, the great victory in the WAR ON WOMYN'S will be won over the last vestiges of the bitter clinging darkness and all traces of this meager resistance, like this hateful non-womyn will have been dutifully erased and the bright dawn of our Glorious Prog Utopia will be at hand!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... beZFDyHC30

(Warning - Video was hacked at the 1:20 mark by the imperialist non-conformist forces.
They will be dealt with harshly.)

John_Hurt_1984_i.jpg