Coronavirus: emergency surgical mask alternatives

Surgical masks are very difficult to find in Hong Kong due to the coronavirus, so people are inventing emergency alternatives.

Note: I do not know if any of these work. However, when the real thing is unavailable, they may be worth a try.

Man uses an orange as a mask

Orange.png

Man uses a diaper as a mask

diaper.jpg

A bra as a mask

Bra.jpg

Lady using a large plastic bottle

Bottle.jpg

Family using plastic bags

Bag.jpg

And then there is the ever popular Antifa kid wearing a pair of his mom's thong panties

Antifa.png

What's wrong with these people? They think they're going to live forever?

Doctor Obama says maybe they'd be better off not using masks and just taking a pain pill.

A guy with a jock on his face: Can't think of a better protection for coronavirus.

Me: Hold my beard.

Coronavirus_5.jpg

Weird Al Yankovich had a song about Corona; Sung to the tune of My Sharona

Her face was fat and wrinkly
But she looked like Christie Brinkley
After nine Coronas.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Why is this so hard??

Coronavirus_Free_Zone.jpg
We need sensible virus control. It's for the Children™.

Don't believe the lies! If Hillary were president the coronavirus would be too afraid to come to the United States!

It's never too late to vote Hillary!

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Why is this so hard??

Coronavirus_Free_Zone.jpg

Papa K, you remember when back durin' the most ethical, uncorrupt, scandal free administration in the history of gender fluid civilization created real jobs through The People's Investment in Infrastructure Investment was spent on luminous road signs to inform travelers of work that was not being done?

Signs really 'meant' something back then. His O'ness and MIT Empress produced those jobs!

Truly, Papa K we were not deserving of those signs informing us of infrastructure repair not being done as jobs created to improve infrastructure and grow economy. Those signs...like...really MEANT something to sign readers.

Signs just don't seem to have that same. definitive purpose and resolve they used to, do they?
'pelipsky fears that your luminous sign points out that sign illiteracy has spread to so many.

Reeducation is the only cure.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky
#BR 549

Yo ah blame Trump. ah go ta da CDC inner webs. ah found da links ta less than sasisfyin'. ah didn't get no “gently used” famous Ho's undergarments fo' ta use as uh mask don't make me shank ya!
[left][attachment=0]temp2PacSignature.png[/attachment][/left]

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:Note: I do not know if any of these work. However, when the real thing is unavailable, they may be worth a try.

Maybe they got it off from 5-Minute Crafts? That channel is known to produce fake real quality how-tos that are guaranteed to not work.

Really, my dear Salazarinski, your hesitant reservations are so misplaced it probably isn't even State-approved.

'pelipsky's mythical hare brained mind can't decide if the coronavirus apocalypse or The People's Anthony Sullivan's video is more terrifying.

Who knew alcohol was like... combustable? Did no one cover this important information in beyond gender, climate change science class?

Next thing you know, people will be thinkin' bats are good eats ...and they're not living in a NOKO prison camp.

It's like this costly education process ain't all it's cracked up to be. Reeducate yourselves, comrades.

'pelipsky
#BR 549