Coronavirus: The lighter side of life

And on a lighter note, police in the village of Algaida spain serenaded the towns people to help take their minds off of the Coronavirus pandemic.

During the period of mandatory confinement,after the declaration of the STATE OF ALARM in Spain, due to the CORONAVIRUS pandemic, some police officers in the country try to help citizens live those hard days, singing and versioning popular songs.

And now for the feel good story of the day...

Mitt Romney is in quarantine!

Utah Senator's Mike Lee and Mitt Romney are self-quarantining per doctors' orders after coming in contact with Sen. Rand Paul, who confirmed he tested positive Sunday for COVID-19.

Mike Lee and Mitt Romney.jpg

Earlier this month, Mittens spoke to the press and criticized Trump's travel ban

Trump reacts to the Romney news – ‘Gee, that's too bad'

How much toilet paper do you need?

Toilet Paper Calculator.png

Click this link to calculate how much toilet paper you will need (if you can find any!)
https://howmuchtoiletpaper.com

China LIED People DIED! Media Echoes Chinese Propaganda

Lisa Smiley who is of Chinese ancestry takes the media to task

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:How much toilet paper do you need?

Click this link to calculate how much toilet paper you will need (if you can find any!)
https://howmuchtoiletpaper.com

Thank you Comrade for the toilet paper calculator.

Freezer Toilet Paper2.jpg

BUT I notice that it is missing some key features:

• What if I am transgendered?
  • What about sturdy Soviet TP?
  • What if the TP is frozen?
  • What if I use OPTP (Other Peoples' TP)?
  • What if I live in the woods with the bear?
  • What if I use right hand wiping instead of left?
  • What if I drink Pruno?
  • What if I have to use State supplied CBD because my regular dealer got shot?
  • What if I need an abortion?
  • What If I had direct contact with Joe Biden?
  • What if Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself?

temp2PacSignature.png

Thank you comrade Antonio and then Comrade C2GM's additional questions regard the TP calculator. Especially when everything remains

Not even 'pelipsky had considered storage of TP in the Kelvinator, along with the rest of 'pelipsky's contraband.

But dear comrades, what if the TP calculator was based on incorrect math like the W.H.O. man who snowed the world?

it's just knowin' W.H.O. to trust in this crisis, don't you think?

'pelipsky

For all the couch skiers out there: don't hurt yourself. Safety first.

People are getting so bored they're playing with the kid's stop-motion software.

"We have a shortage of masks, but plenty of men's boxers!"
A Russian's advise on creating a perfect face mask in 6 seconds. Understanding Russian is not required, just watch.

Some how I have been declared essential--lots of need for drive-bys--so I don't get to sit at home soaking up bandwidth like some.

I did get a chance to finally see "The Death of Stalin" on Netfix. I recommend it as a must see.

temp2PacSignature.png

KOOK wrote:

And they say American Exceptionalism is dead!

- SK

Red Square wrote:"We have a shortage of masks, but plenty of men's boxers!"
A Russian's advise on creating a perfect face mask in 6 seconds. Understanding Russian is not required, just watch.

Muchos spacibos for this tip, Comrade!

- SK

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:Some how I have been declared essential--lots of need for drive-bys--so I don't get to sit at home soaking up bandwidth like some.

I did get a chance to finally see "The Death of Stalin" on Netfix. I recommend it as a must see.

temp2PacSignature.png

Comrade CtoG, are you sure you are meeting your required amount of drive-bys and promoting properly the Netfix agitprop movies?

I just happened upon a twitter account video entitled "Week 4 in Quarantine When Your Baby Mama and Side Chick Start Getting Along". There was a whole lot of menage a trois twerking going on. For some reason, if the guy in the video had of been wearing anti-facial recognition red tiger striped thongish panties on his face in order to filter out the Chinese corona virus, I would haven mistaken him for you.

Nothing wrong with having a little fun. Remember to keep your quotas up.

Mystery item No. 1

CIZ!

Gosh, "Week 4 in Quarantine When Your Baby Mama and Side Chick Start Getting Along" sounds like a dang LifeTime Movie the whole family, or anti-family, could enjoy. Rottin' Tomater Score?

And, speaking of bandwidth drive-bys...'pelipsky followed hare-brained rabbit trail and found this for all your drive-by stereo needs. And, be careful...this is just a 'cover'.

Panty masked C2GM doin' a black s-ca-laid drive by to this...would just be like apocalypse now!

CV19 (dis?)info mutating faster than any virus I've ever seen.

3w9xrw.jpg