CoVid-19 CoronaVirus Shutdown is Now Green New Shutdown Deal

CCP-Wuhan-Virus CoronaVirus Shutdown Becomes Green New Shutdown Deal

I'm proud to say my Mother-Earth-Saving colleagues, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a.k.a. AOC, GAIA Minister Neytiri and Joe Biden have now joined forces as The New Troika to implement the Green New Shutdown Deal. How did this powerful alliance come about? First, we thank China for enabling the CCP Wuhan Virus (a.k.a. CoVid-19 a.k.a. CoronaVirus) to serve as Mother Nature's Warning to her Human Contaminants that they must revert to the bare-essentialness standards of the vegetarian society of their tree-dwelling ancestors .

AOC now supports Joe Biden because she now perceives that he's confirming GAIA Minister Neytiri's firm qualifications for heading his expected erection of the Green New Shutdown Deal as top priority for her as head of the EPA "within minus-ten-days" of his taking office as President in January, 2021 following his landslide election on Nov. 3, 2020.

The Green New Shutdown Deal will establish a new, scientific standard of "bare essentialness" to save Mother Earth (and the scientifically indisputable Climate Models) from the "Climate-Model Deniers"

Here are the essential elements of the Green New Shutdown Deal of Bare Essentialness:

Shut-down all "western" versions of the Wuhan "Wet Market" promoting or facilitating human consumption of any form of animal life-- i.e., No "enslavement" of any species of animal-life for human consumption -- i.e., no meat, chicken, duck, turkey, partridge, quail, pork, fish, shellfish, reptile, crustacean, escargot, snake, lizzard, gator, foie gras, caviar, ant, grasshopper, bee, grubworm, fly, maggot, etc..

Shut-down the construction, manufacture, development, provision, marketing, or use of non-essential products or services such as airlines, internal-combustion vehicles, fossil-fuels, non-Google search engines, non-Facebook social media, non-YouTube videos,

Prohibit the selfish possession or claim of property as "private" property rather than governmentally prescribed usage of governmentally-aproved property that "belongs to everyone."

Prohibit enslavement of animals (horses, oxen, mules, donkeys, kangaroos, etc.) for transportation of humans or any particular items of the "property that belongs to everyone."

Continue the obligation of all people to continue sheltering within dwellings approved for such purpose by the Leaders of The People.

Prohibit further contamination of Mother Earth by unregulated reproduction of successive generations of humans (other than carefully regulated reproduction of offspring of Leaders of the People devoted to protection of Mother Earth above all else).

Commence construction of a suitable, infinitely-durable Memorial to the Human Race warning future intelligent-species that may eventually evolve on Earth to avoid the mistakes of the Human Race rendering themselves extinct by their speciesistic selfishness.

--Gorbels Cube (a.k.a. Al Gore).

Yes, I agree completely: I think the only way to prevent deadly pandemics in the future is the complete destruction of civilization and the extinction of the human race. Take that, coronavirus! Hah!

Minitrue wrote:Yes, I agree completely: I think the only way to prevent deadly pandemics in the future is the complete destruction of civilization and the extinction of the human race. Take that, coronavirus! Hah!

Comrade,

It's,..kinda,..like,..Natural Selection Justice.

CC

Captain Craptek wrote:
Minitrue wrote:Yes, I agree completely: I think the only way to prevent deadly pandemics in the future is the complete destruction of civilization and the extinction of the human race. Take that, coronavirus! Hah!

Comrade,

CC
It will be like after the dinosaurs... the bigger species go extinct and the small rodents take over the world. You would like that, wouldn't you, Captain? For the Children™, of course.

Minitrue wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

Comrade,

CC
It will be like after the dinosaurs... the bigger species go extinct and the small rodents take over the world. You would like that, wouldn't you, Captain? [highlight=#ffff00]For the Children™, of course.[/highlight]

Quite so,..

Evolution all the way from total greenness to the Green New Shutdown Deal:

--KOOK

I denounce the evolutionary graphic, as the participants are not social distanced or properly masked. Shameful.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I denounce the evolutionary graphic, as the participants are not social distanced or properly masked. Shameful.

That's because not obeying Comrade Governor Gretchen Whitmer leads to extinction, leaving only the universal greenness that preceded the rise of Man Womyn.

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I denounce the evolutionary graphic, as the participants are not social distanced or properly masked. Shameful.

That's because not obeying Comrade Governor Gretchen Whitmer leads to extinction, [highlight=#FFFF00]leaving only the universal greenness[/highlight] that preceded the rise of Man Womyn.

--KOOK

...and rodents - don't forget RODENTS. (*and I wear a mask!)

*Take THAT Ivan the S!

C Craptek
The Masked Rodent

Captain Craptek wrote:
KOOK wrote:

That's because not obeying Comrade Governor Gretchen Whitmer leads to extinction, [highlight=#FFFF00]leaving only the universal greenness[/highlight] that preceded the rise of Man Womyn.

--KOOK

...and rodents - don't forget RODENTS. (*and I wear a mask!)

*Take THAT Ivan the S!

C Craptek
The Masked Rodent

I think you'll be safe, Craptek. Rodents preceded Men Womyn in the first state of total greenness and they'll again become dominant in the final state of the total greenness of the Green New Shutdown Deal, but due to your evolutionary adaptability, you don't even need to wear a mask. You're just trying to stay on the good side of Comrade Governor Gretchen Whitmer, who's quite selective in what she approves or disapproves or bans or permits-- i.e., no rods for fishing but poles for dancing are okay:

--KOOK

To guarantee that the shutdown for "The Trump Virus" (which not-blinded-by-hate-for-Trump agitators describe as the CCP-Wuhan Virus aka CoVid-d19 aka CoronaVirus) will be extended indefinitely to become the Green New Deal Shutdown, Biden has accepted Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (AOC) as his lead adviser on climate science (along with GAIA Minister Neytiri, of course). Read about it here or here.

One of the Collective Advantages of an indefinite extension of the shutdown will be the public's acceptance of, and cheerful reliance upon, regular governmental pronouncements describing with great particularity the kinds of governmentally-approved activities in which The People may engage. No longer will The People be satisfied to merely refrain from doing bad things. Instead, they will derive their greatest joy in only doing things approved by the wise pronouncements of leaders of the Green New Deal Shutdown to protect Mother Earth from being ravaged by Neanderthalistic Advocates of "Liberty."
--KOOK

So, most equal comrades, what about this contender to bestow earth healing amidst CoVid as a Biden running mater?

Pennsylvania's Secretary of Health, as well as psychiatrist, who is just as sane as Joe Biden and the MSM who radical equality support him.

Mr. Rachel Levine

Her credentials are sterling. A graduate of Harvard College and the Tulane University School of Medicine, Levine trained in pediatrics and adolescent medicine at New York City's Mount Sinai Medical Center. In addition to her government posts, she is president-elect of the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials and a professor of pediatrics and psychiatry at the Penn State College of Medicine. She is a trusted national speaker on issues ranging from the opioid crisis to LGBTQ health issues.

Levine also happens to be a transgender woman. Just prior to Transgender Day of Visibility, Pennsylvania's secretary of health discussed her role in the fight against COVID-19 and how her visibility can make a difference in the fight against anti-LGBTQ stigma.

Like BJ Clinton asked, "Will someone just put some ice on the earth, so it can finally heal from these brief encounters of humans interfering with each other?"