Craptek goes Hollywood

Another ripoff? First the T-Shirt, now a movie? Why was I not consulted or asked to write the screen play? Why? Just look at this scene from the movie. Where is the parachute? This is slanderous. It will sully my otherwise impeccable rodent reputation.

200_s.gif

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] had great foresight when he wrote:Another ripcrackoff?
andie-has-a-surprise.jpg

Not sure Comrade Mike, yet as the "feed man" for Craptek in this zany look at our favorite rodent's misadventures, I am humbled to be part of anything which stars Dear Leader as the "fixer". And just look at the loyal cast of progs such as Presidente, Square, and of course, Queen Michelle. Captain Craptek, from the perspective Comrade Barack has chosen you to feign lead (we all know he is the star), shouldn't you be counting your liberal blessings?

Comrade Putout was upstaged by Hillary when she wrote:I have a surprise...

andie-has-a-surprise 2.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] had great foresight when he wrote:Another ripcrackoff?
andie-has-a-surprise.jpg

A squirrel in a penis pump. You are a sick sick Prog, Putout!
Where can I get one?

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:Hey what is the MPAA rating on this anyway?
PG - Progressive Gobbledygook

I'm ready comrades...where is everybody?

Director Craptek.jpg

Oh, well...another career opportunity shot!

[color=#C0392B]El Presidente[/color] was dreamin' big when he wrote:A squirrel in a penis pump. You are a sick sick Prog, Putout!
Where can I get one?

Please reconsider, sir!

size-matters-not.jpg

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:Soundtrack available, featuring Squirrel Jam.

I have a recipe for Squirrel Jam that requires less pectin.

"Drive back and forth over the squirrel until it is a smooth, even consistency ..."

That Craptek,

Always getting himself into everything he can get his little paws into. It's almost amazing that he even still finds the time to give Comrades gentle reminders when they forget their duties to take care of the less fortunate ornithological members of the collective.

BeTFw_0CUAAtgMS.jpg

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:That Craptek,

Always getting himself into everything he can get his little paws into. It's almost amazing that he even still finds the time to give Comrades [highlight=#ffff00]gentle reminders[/highlight] when they forget their duties to take care of the less fortunate ornithological members of the collective.

naughty_squirrel.jpg

Captain Craptek... YOU DOG!!
***There are 22 days left until Valentine's Day - get busy!***

captain-craptek-you-dog.jpg

Is that the squirrel sized "abortion Barbie" or does Abortion Barbie have a really big squirrel?

[color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] noticed Abortion Barbie's huge bushy squirrel when he wrote:Is that the squirrel sized "abortion Barbie" or does Abortion Barbie have a really big squirrel?
***Actually I posted that image under the wrong topic - it should have been over at The Jerk. I don't know what to do now. So you see you can drink too many Pabst Blue Ribbons!***

I wonder if Vladimir Puddin' was the guy who paid for her Harvard education? He sure was cute! I wonder what happened to him?

even-vlad.jpg

O Emblem.PNG
He must have fallen through the cracks. BTW: Is that an Obama emblem on her toenail?

<off> a swastika
<on>

Identifying which womyns are of a right mind by a subtle marking on a nail...A brilliant display of loyalty to Dear Leader (PBUH).

Great idea, squirrel. I trust the Peoples Emporium store 86. will have them in stock shortly or at least by Next Tuesday.