Crash The Tea Party

shirt.jpg

CrashTheTeaParty.org, a brilliant organization who's stated goal is to “Dismantle and demolish the Tea Party by any non-violent means necessary”. Their genius plan is to infiltrate the Tea Party and subvert the movement using intentionally misspelled signs, make wild claims to the media, and etc. Unfortunately their forum is being overrun by Tea Party members, their Facebook page has only attracted 64 friends, and their Tweets are only followed by 34 people.

As Cubist it is our duty to support these few brave souls. I have already registered at the forum and will begin posting some of my best agitprop to boost morale, and relieve their suffering.

I would like to offer a little constructive criticism as well. The name of the organization “Crash The Tea Party” implies that there is just one Tea Party, shouldn't it be Crash The Tea Parties or Crash A Tea Party? I'm just saying.

A sample from the forum, I'm certain this is from the Commissar of Misspelled Signs.
THERE IS TO MANY RIGHT WINGS TROL ON HERE TRY TO DISRUP
DISCUSHION ON TEAPARRY PROTETS AND WE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT KIND OF RACITS TALK YOU GO ON BACK WARE YOU COME FROM RACISMSM IS A CRIME AND YOU BEEN REPORTED

Comrade,

Took a look around ahhh the 'crashtheteaparty.org' site and well, I just can't spend my time there -- not even worth a comment on their threads. Thanks for your vigilance nonetheless.

G-D speed to these brave young souls! I only hope the trauma caused by bathing and peeling the Che t-shirts off doesn't do any permanent damage to their progressive psyche.

The woman below should have no trouble at all blending in...

Last edited by mi on 4/16/2010, 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: manually fix custom bb-codes...

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:
A sample from the forum, I'm certain this is from the Commissar of Misspelled Signs.
THERE IS TO MANY RIGHT WINGS TROL ON HERE TRY TO DISRUP
DISCUSHION ON TEAPARRY PROTETS AND WE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT KIND OF RACITS TALK YOU GO ON BACK WARE YOU COME FROM RACISMSM IS A CRIME AND YOU BEEN REPORTED

How nice.

While I admire this ambitious young comrade's efforts to denounce the Tea Partiers as Racists™ and report them to the Thought Police™, I'm afraid my highly qualified team of academic elitists mentors will need to pay him a 2AM visit and Educate™ him on the importance of NOT undermining the Progressive Education Movement™ with SUCH EGREGIOUS SPELLING AND GRAMMAR ERRORS!! *hurls [highlight=#ffffff]red[/highlight] ink pen at computer screen*

MORE FEDERAL FUNDING FOR TEACHER'S UNIONS NOW!!

What a most progressive idea. I went to the site and showed my support for the cause by posting the following message.

"GRATE idea party crashers!! We MUST put a stop to these tee patiurs!. Take to the Tee Parties!!! and mispel...all your words......taht will sho the peoples that the tee partiurs are nothin but a bunch of dum peoples who are raisit against Obama because he is light skined and does not speek in a negro dialect. Yell and thro your fists in the air like one of our own antiwar impiriulist rallies that we have to stop poluting the enviroment with all of these green-house gases."

Komrades! I will report for duty at The Local Tea Party Crashing Union at once! Theses Tea Parties must be stopped at all costs!!!

Hail Alinsky!

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Image

... a brilliant organization who's stated goal is to “Dismantle and demolish the Tea Party by any non-violent means necessary”. ***
As Cubist it is our duty to support these few brave souls.
. Dear SuperKommissar Maksim, To call it "brilliant" is an understatement. Especially brilliant is the fact that the logo makes it impossible to be certain whether the characters are marching toward, or away from, the viewer, and it's likewise impossible to discern whether they're marching left, right or straight ahead. It reminds me of the "Spinning Hillary" which our Leader used so successfully to discredit her and thus seize from her the nomination to which she was otherwise entitled in 2008 because that image showed how it was impossible to know whether (or when) she was spinning right or spinning left.

Comrades, I don't understand. If the teabaggers really are that racist, homophobic and moronic, then why must we infiltrate them to make them look racist, homophobic and moronic?

My problem is I don't know how to act racist or homophobic, but I've been told I'm quite convincing at acting moronic. That said, can I be one of the morons?

Will we get paid for this as usual? And will the Obama Administration count it toward next month's employment numbers?

Pinkie, it's easy to act homophobic. Just say that Bonnie Fwank's upper lip is paralyzed and what comes out of his mouth is shit. The fact that both are true does not relieve you of the charge that you are homophobic.

Comrades I found the perfect disguise on ebay so I can blend in unnoticed.

KKK Byrd.jpg

Over at Hot Air: Too dumb to check: Lefties publicly advertising plans to frame tea partiers as racist
Jason Levin, creator of https://www.crashtheteaparty.org, said Monday the group has 65 leaders in major cities across the country who are trying to recruit members to infiltrate tea party events for April 15 — tax filing day, when tea party groups across the country are planning to gather and protest high taxes.“Every time we have someone on camera saying that Barack Obama isn't an American citizen, we want someone sitting next to him saying, ‘That's right, he's an alien from outer space!'” Levin said…Levin says they want to exaggerate the group's least appealing qualities, further distance the tea party from mainstream America and damage the public's opinion of them.“Do I think every member of the tea party is a homophobe, racist or a moron? No, absolutely not,” Levin said. “Do I think most of them are homophobes, racists or morons? Absolutely.”

so i live in seattle and the other day i herd a bunch of these fucking baggerz who r planning there rasist protests like the rest of them. they said they will have signs that say "I HATE OBAMA'S WHITE HALF TOO". what kind of coded rasism is that? is that how they can be rasist with out sounding rasist to most people or to themselves?
Posted by some dude calling himself "Stalinizer" (for the life of me, can't figure out who that is... :p)

Colonel, have you been drinking the spirits you use to clean your guns? No one can stay sane while reading rubbish like that.

My English sound good like William F Buckley comparing to those guys.

mi
If the teabaggers were smart, they would've used the same word-play we used before, and declared:

[highlight=#ff0000]
I support Barack Obama,
but not his mission!

[/highlight]

This showed up on FOX Hitler news today. I went to the site. Did you notice it gets redirected to Cafepress? If Cafepress hosts it, it must be properly progressive. I definitely think cubers should go to the sight and properly "support" him. Some very "supportive" rhetoric is encouraged. Make sure your spelling and grammar are sufficiently adolescent, less you be accused of being a Tea Party toady.

RIK

Apparently, Jason Levin has taken down most of the site, but its content is well documented here:

https://ironicsurrealism.blogivists.com ... in-charge/

I think they are still selling T-shirts.