Critical Infrastructure Protection Now Part-Time!

Our supreme commander and leader decides DHS workers need time off:

DHS Critical Infrastructure Protection Emphasis Now Part-Time!

For the second year in a row, President Obama has designated December as Critical Infrastructure Protection Month, stating: “My Administration is committed to delivering the necessary information, tools, and resources to areas where critical infrastructure exists in order to maintain and enhance its security and resilience.”

The people deserve indefinite Critical Infrastructure Protection emphasis!

Coming for the month of February: Transportation Security Emphasis Week!

Comrade Kim,

If the administration cannot be committed, the guy at the top sure should be!

I can hardly wait for Nuclear Waste Security Hour.

Well, I know I will sleep better tonight.

I believe every month deserves a designation. The practice of recognizing months as periods of time to calculate days is a concept that has over stayed its welcome.

El Presidente wrote:Well, I know I will sleep better tonight.

I believe every month deserves a designation. The practice of recognizing months as periods of time to calculate days is a concept that has over stayed its welcome.
Somebody is looking to be volunteered as Calendar Czar.

Comrades,

We must be fair to the other side and give our enemies a reasonable chance of victory.

It is the American way.

"Critical Infrastructure Protection "

I am thinking that this sounds like a personal problem. Maybe he and the little lady just need a vacation? Maybe we need to demand a Critical Vacational Program, to keep all the peoples happy and vacationed up? Dear Leader has set a fine example of vacationing every few weeks, has he not?
I am no so concerned about infrastructure protection as I always visit the doctor for such things and get vaccinations.

Comrade Janet was so deviously clever when she intoned that DHS is on the job 364 days a year. Naturally she was wise not to telegraph to the enemy which day each year our anti-terror vanguard has the day off.

(always keep 'em guessing)

I wondering if one of those days "off" is in that 57 state, which we have not discovered yet?

I like the Frau's Critical Vacational Program. We of the People's Cube work so very hard for the People and the Party. It only seems fair that we get much needed vacation time. I happen to know that Mrs Al is on Holiday in the Land of Oz. Did she get special consideration??????? Did she? I know you two are tight Fraulein or is she cutting you in on the Poppy Proceeds?

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

We must be fair to the other side and give our enemies a reasonable chance of victory.

It is the American way.

Yes Comrade, It is the American Way ever since Dear Leader Obama has been in charge!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I wondering if one of those days "off" is in that 57 state, which we have not discovered yet?

Dear Frau,

Indeed the 57 states have been discovered! Otherwise Dear Leader wouldn't have mentioned it in his campaign speech . Those ugly reichwingers accused our sciolistic, er... I mean scholarly and erudite Dear Leader of a faux pas; trying to connect him with mooslims because they, too, have 57 states! Imagine that! Everyone else in the real world having suffered, er who have benefited from our glorious unionized public education system, recognize the nuance... the sensitivity... the utterly inextricable brilliance hidden within the meaning of his intent.

and Heintz 57 Flavors. Of course you didn't hear that from me................Gulp........Oh hi Teresa. I didn't hear you come in and how, how are you doing this morning? Comrades, I've got to go now.

heinz_57.jpg