Crony Obama Industry Gets Captive Crony Customers

[img]/images/Rube_Goldberg_Obama.jpg[/img]

Washington DC -- President Barack Obama ordered the federal government on Thursday to cut its use of free market energy by 40 percent, as he seeks to create a captive customer base for his own personal crony energy industry.

The White House said U.S. taxpayers could save up to $18 billion [using prog math] in electricity costs by being forced to finance the spending of untold billions and billions on his personal crony industry and destroying the real energy industry in his effort to prop up the artificial crony Obama industry.

“These are ambitious goals, but we know they're achievable goals,” Obama said on the roof of the Energy Department, where he toured a Obama crony industry made solar panel installation after signing the executive order at the White House.

Sounds like our Dear Leader is following up the success of Obamacare by using the same template to branch out to other industries. I guess now we know why the EPA needs all those 'assault rifles'. Some free-market holdouts will have to be 'persuaded' to get on board with Obamashare Power & Light.

Back in 2009 Congress has already repealed ban on Perpetual Motion Machines. What happened since then? Why aren't we awash with free renewable energy instead of drilling for more oil?

Congress Repeals Ban on Perpetual Motion Machines

Karl Marx Treatment Center wrote:....The White House said U.S. taxpayers could save up to $18 billion [using prog math] in electricity costs by being forced to finance the spending of untold billions and billions on his personal crony industry and destroying the real energy industry in his effort to prop up the artificial crony Obama industry....

Hail to Komrade Glorious Leader! I heard on state-run media today that he wants 40% of the energy used by our glorious gubbermint to come from wind and solar. Does that mean gubbermint will shut down at night when the wind isn't blowing? Hey! No problemo! Just blame it on Rethuglicans!

Hammer and Loupe hit the nail on the head when he wrote:Private industry did not build that.

Oh, the things that you'll do ... with a government mandate and OPM.

This is indeed wonderful news. Think of all The Children™ and Americans-In-Waiting™ who will be fed sumptuously with the chopped-up birds from the windmill farms and the barbecued birds from the solar farms.

RedDiaperette wrote:This is indeed wonderful news. Think of all The Children™ and Americans-In-Waiting™ who will be fed sumptuously with the chopped-up birds from the windmill farms and the barbecued birds from the solar farms.

This is a "common sense approach," much like when our glorious fellow traveling Komrade Chairman Mao instructed the starving people in China to kill and eat all the sparrows. A plan of pure brilliance.

I pee myself with glee every time I think how Komrade Glorious Leader is in charge of our kountry!

Mooches Eagle.jpg
RedDiaperette wrote: [highlight=#ffff00]Think of all [highlight=#ffff00]The Children™[highlight=#ffffff]...[/highlight] who will be fed with[highlight=#ffffff]...[/highlight]barbecued birds from the solar farms[/highlight][/highlight].