Dana has a point

rps20150710_005526.jpg
While Dana has a point, I've been indoctrinated enough here at The Cube to tell her why she's wrong. Sanctuary cities are to protect Democrat voters in waiting from the evil racist, greedy Rethuglikkkans. Immigration laws are ignored because the end justifies the means, and liberals care about the little people. Christians, on the other hand, deserve to be punished. The bible is archaic, misogynist and racist. And they probably vote republican.

It is raaaacist to use the word "illegally" about these Americans-In-Waiting.™ They are merely "undocumented," probably because the same Rethuglikkkans who demand impossible-to-obtain documents (aka photo ID) from Voters Of Color™ refuse to grant documents to these harmless waifs sheltering in the sanctuaries.

Why doesn't someone open a sanctuary bakery?

Comrade Catain Craptek, you and KAMMERAT_X are of same mindness. Undocumented pasteries from a Santuary Bakery ™ will be the plus good place to be work assigned. I will meet you there under the spreading chestnut tree.

Be seeing you ™

KAMMERAT_X wrote:Image
Comrade Catain Craptek, you and KAMMERAT_X are of same mindness. Undocumented pasteries from a Santuary Bakery ™ will be the plus good place to be work assigned. I will meet you there under the spreading chestnut tree.

Be seeing you ™

Is the cake with nuts?