Dancing Barashiva

[img]/images/Barashiva_Obama_Shiva_Dancer.jpg[/img]

Barashiva as Lord of Dance

This symbol combines Barashiva's roles as creator, preserver, and destroyer of life as we know it. The flaming wheel represents the never-ending circle of progress dotted with violence and destruction. Multiple hands serve to point in various directions, one of which is always correct after the fact.

Barashiva holds in his upper right hand the megaphone of community organizer. His upper left hand holds the fire of the revolution that will destroy capitalism. With his front left hand, he collects taxes and political contributions. His lower right hand signifies the rejection of America's founding principles. His raised left foot imitates Barashiva's favorite golf move. The dwarflike figure being trampled underfoot represents a small business owner who bitterly clings to the old ways.

His devotees believe that through the worship of Barashiva, they can achieve collective salvation.

Not to be confused with Dancing Shiva.

--------------------------------------------------

This post was inspired by an earlier thread on the People's Cube.

I have a strange urge to pay taxes to this statue...

I would like a dancing Barashiva bumper sticker and action figure. Comrade Frankenfeinstein working on this?

This would make a wonderful hood ornament for the new Chevy O'Mobile don't you think?

O Mobile.jpg

Comrade Craptek, that hood ornament fits perfectly on the new Omobile. And to think you have pictures of the Dear Leader behind the wheel is so f*#@ing funny with a white girl at night.priceless. Dear Leader must be taking the baby sitter home?

The Raised Left Foot can also rotate to end up in Barashiva's mouth, can it not?

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:The Raised Left Foot can also rotate to end up in Barashiva's mouth, can it not?
That will appear on the separate Joe Biden statue.

RedDiaperette wrote:
KrystynaKorrekted wrote:The Raised Left Foot can also rotate to end up in Barashiva's mouth, can it not?
That will appear on the separate Joe Biden statue.
And BOTH come with Clown Accessories™!

When I'm trippin' around the countryside in my Ferrari with the Barashiva Bobble Head™ on the dash I frequently pull over and stick the clown nose or the spring-loaded clown shoes on my Barashiva. And watching that head bobble and lean as I take 25 MPH curves at 80 is hysterical!

I believe the downtrodden Smallish Business Owner is trying to signal Happy Birthday to His Most Holiness Barashiva. See hand next to head of SBO.

Praise Him, His Excellency, Commander-General Hopeychangemonger-in-Chief Al Hadji Doctor Barack H. Obama, Order of William and Bernardine, Lowerer of the Seas, Defender of the Polar Bears, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas, Conqueror of the Fifty-Seven United States of America in General and Chicago in Particular, Constitutional Scholar, King of Scotland, Master of Austrian Language, and Professor of Geography

You left out his dancing skills. Report to Platform 9.

He forgot the part about recipient of the Nobel Prize for Peaceful election-winning, and being a snappy dresser (nobody rocks a bike helmet or a pair of mom-pants like Dear Leader (PBUH) )

Thank you, dear comrades, the last thing I would want to do is misrepresent the great achievements of Our Leader. After re-educating myself, I realize that his full formal title is His Excellency, Commander-General Hopeychangemonger-in-Chief Al Hadji Doctor Barack H. Obama, Order of William and Bernardine, Lowerer of the Seas, Defender of the Polar Bears, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas, Conqueror of the Fifty-Seven United States of America in General and Chicago in Particular, Constitutional Scholar, King of Scotland, Master of Austrian Language, Bachelor of the Sartorial Arts at the School of Frumpy Soccer Moms, Winner of the Nobel Prize for Peace Through Vague Rhetoric, Three-time Lord of the Dance of Hyde Park, and Professor of Geography.

Geoarrge, I'd shake your hand, but then I read your job description. And I don't have hands.