Comrade Obama: Greater than a god!

According to Hindu scripture, the deity Vishnu only had four arms.

Got this today in the Party mailbox:

Dear Red Square,

Please tell Krasnodar that the Hindu god which resembles Obama (with his leg up) is Shiva in his form as “Lord of the Dance”, not Vishnu. And yes, Shiva (the Destroyer) only has 4 arms, not 6 like O, so his destruction is considerably less!

FYI: In the Hindu pantheon, Vishnu is the Preserver, Brahma the Creator and Shiva the Destroyer.

Love the Cube, stalk you every day!

We are being deceived and destroyed by a dancer? Preposterous!

Lord-Vishnu-Wallpapers-3.JPG

Take that .... oh depositor of corrections to The Cube mailbox .... two replies above this one !

Photo-documentation, no less.

If you would like to discuss this matter in person, you'll find me w/ Tovarichi out behind the tractor shed performing our Friday night duties of quality control sampling concerning our latest vodka shipment .

( We just want to make sure it hasn't gone bad.)

Shiva was a DANCER ?

Oy! Probably a break dancer....... Break Dancer..... get it ?

Never mind.......

An irrelevant bending of a few arms, more or less, in the context of a perhaps-less-than-historically-or religious-<spit>accurate-to-some representation of our 0 as greater than God must be dismissed as denounceable. And welcome back Krasnodar with the glorious pronouncement!

Red Square wrote:Got this today in the Party mailbox:

Dear Red Square,

Please tell Krasnodar that the Hindu god which resembles Obama (with his leg up) is Shiva in his form as “Lord of the Dance”, not Vishnu. And yes, Shiva (the Destroyer) only has 4 arms, not 6 like O, so his destruction is considerably less!

FYI: In the Hindu pantheon, Vishnu is the Preserver, Brahma the Creator and Shiva the Destroyer.

Love the Cube, stalk you every day!
We'll be lurking for you.

ProgOff.jpg
You know, aside from the fact that I'm an American and Putin is essentially a KGB thug, it IS pretty damn hysterically funny seeing Comrade Vladimir toy with Prezzy Mompants, our glorious sissy-boy president.

Good Lord. Who would have ever thought it would come to this?

ProgOn.jpg
Play ball!!

ObamaPitch.jpg

I gather and remove my nuts from this thread -

Squirrel burying nut gif.gif

**Let it be known that Captain Craptek has not participated in the blaspheming of, or the irreverent, impious and slanderous efforts to belittle Dear Leader.™ I have been impersonated! Really, I was playing golf...er, spades.

NSA ALERT 2.gif

Image I'm told I must "respect the office." Fine. I find that I cannot, however, respect the [url=mailto:a$$h@le]a$$h@le[/url] who is currently "occupying" that office. I'm almost conflicted. Image Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comrade A. Marx

By your picture, it looks like you've received a few more glorious campaign medals since I was here last. What have you been up to ?

Captain Craptek wrote:I gather and remove my nuts from this thread -
♫ Said I laughed at Prezzy Mompants

It wasn't me ♪

Said I ridiculed Dear Leader

♫ It wasn't me

Caught me calling him a sissy ♪

It wasn't me ♫

I even laughed at Comrade VP

♪ It wasn't me

Krasnodar wrote:Comrade A. Marx

By your picture, it looks like you've received a few more glorious campaign medals since I was here last. What have you been up to ?
Participation medals. When I take the Children of The Collective™ I am assigned to monitor to "sporting events" (at which the score is not kept) it has been decided that the parental-unit monitors might feel bad if they too did not receive a participation award for being present.

Not only is dear leader, dear deity -- but deity that has forked tongue ... multiple abilities to speak in many ways at once.

obama_forked_tongue.jpg

I made a picture for this thread, but since it stands on its own (pun intended), I decided to post it as a separate thread with a link back to this one.

Dancing Barashiva

[img]/images/Barashiva_Obama_Shiva_Dancer.jpg[/img]

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Yeah Babs,

Remember that song that made you famous, People, People Who Need People?

You unwittingly described yourself and any other "god" that needs people™ to make their fortunes. Yes indeed, you're the luckiest people in the world! You even admit you're a child™, as are all people™.

You sang:

People,
People who need people,
Are the luckiest people in the world
We're children, needing other children
And yet letting a grown-up pride
Hide all the need inside
Acting more like children than children
Lovers are very special people
They're the luckiest people in the world
With one person one very special person
A feeling deep in your soul
Says you were half now you're whole
No more hunger and thirst
But first be a person who needs people
People who need people
With one person one very special person
No more hunger and thirst
But first be a person who needs people
People who need people

Yeah, no shit Babs, you're the Goddess of Hypocrisy.

Krasnodar wrote:
Lord-Vishnu-Wallpapers-3.JPG

Take that .... oh depositor of corrections to The Cube mailbox .... two replies above this one !

[highlight=#00ff00]Photo-documentation, no less[/highlight].

If you would like to discuss this matter in person, you'll find me w/ Tovarichi out behind the tractor shed performing our Friday night duties of quality control sampling concerning our latest vodka shipment .

( We just want to make sure it hasn't gone bad.)

And as we all know, here at the Cube, photos never lie!

"A picture is worth an obscure YouTube video of a 1972 one-hit wonder"

--Pamalinsky *

* (she may not have actually said this, but--well, you've seen it...)

You might have something there, Ivan. And, I didn't research before I replied to Biff's post. I often jump the proverbial gun.

Thing is, she often spews the leftist, elitist, know-best view. It's true that once a person is famous, they are often subject to their own public bringing them down. It's a ritual of envy and cruelty of the so-called downtrodden. I can see that.

I do admire her talent, but I also know about her confiscation of the rights of songs she has covered by other songwriters, citing the privilege she bestows upon them by covering it. I guess the writers make money, they agree to this, but she gets the big reward, even if other artists cover the same song she did.

She is capitalist all the way and pretends to be the opposite. She may not have actually said this about the "Gods," but she certainly acts like it.

Thanks for your reply. More thoughtfood! ; • ) Yummy!

Pamalinsky wrote:Y I didn't research before I replied to Biff's post. I often jump the proverbial gun.
You can decide for yourself if your impulse was spot on.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgree ... existence/ It always amazed me that the good vibe of a manufactured personality's performance could some how translate into credibility of their political viewpoint.

TheFineReport.com wrote:
Golf 2 shot.jpg
Great Googly Moogly! This looks like the finale of "A Chorus Line!"

Biff Henderson wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Y I didn't research before I replied to Biff's post. I often jump the proverbial gun.
You can decide for yourself if your impulse was spot on.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgree ... existence/ [highlight=#ffff00]It always amazed me that the good vibe of a manufactured personality's performance could some how translate into credibility of their political viewpoint.[/highlight]
Thanks, Biff, I do so agree. I am now vindicated. Much appreciated post!

Pamalinsky wrote: Much appreciated post!
It's always best to be leery of the new kid on the block. You going ahead and oiling the training wheels smoothes the transition. Mucho Gracias.

Hey, Biff,

I know you're new, but it never occurred to me that I should be leery of you. You have come on the Cube dancing!

Ha! You should've seen me when I started here. An absolute disaster! But, I worked my through it and our dear Comrade Red and other Comrades allowed me to do that. I have met so many wonderful people here. I love the Cube!

Welcome!

Yes Pami, life on The Cube is great !

Especially if you've just had yourself a new Jiffy-Lobo.

( And not to worry......... I used a clean spoon this time. )

Pamalinsky wrote:Hey, Biff,

I know you're new, but it never occurred to me that I should be leery of you. You have come on the Cube[highlight=#ffff00] dancing[/highlight]!

Ha! You should've seen me when I started here. An absolute disaster! But, I worked my through it and our dear Comrade Red and other Comrades allowed me to do that. I have met so many wonderful people here. I love the Cube!

Welcome!
Comrade Pamalinsky,
In my other life I am a rather accomplished Flamenco dancer but the dang alarm clock usually interrupts me in the middle of a baile, hence the carryover. It looks like my kind of playground.

[/quote]Comrade Pamalinsky,
[highlight=#ffff00]In my other life I am a rather accomplished Flamenco dancer [/highlight]but the dang alarm clock usually interrupts me in the middle of a baile, hence the carryover. It looks like my kind of playground.[/quote]
  • What a serendipitous choice of words I used to describe you! I didn't even give it second thought when I wrote it. ; • )

As a matter of fact, in one of MY other lives I was a singer/dancer in a production of Carmen with the Metropolitan Opera National Company.

My partner was a former member of the José Limon Dance Company. I have a picture of us but it is not scanned, otherwise I would send it to you.

That's so cool, Biff!

Pamalinsky wrote:
Comrade Pamalinsky,
[highlight=#ffff00]In my other life I am a rather accomplished Flamenco dancer [/highlight]but the dang alarm clock usually interrupts me in the middle of a baile, hence the carryover. It looks like my kind of playground.[/quote]
  • What a serendipitous choice of words I used to describe you! I didn't even give it second thought when I wrote it. ; • )

As a matter of fact, in one of MY other lives I was a singer/dancer in a production of Carmen with the Metropolitan Opera National Company.

My partner was a former member of the José Limon Dance Company.[highlight=#ffff00] I have a picture [/highlight]of us but it is not scanned, otherwise I would send it to you.

That's so cool, Biff!
[/quote] Don't tease. After I retired I went back to University to see what the School of Fine Arts had to offer. Film, Theatre, this and that. Nothing serious, just poking around to keep the mind fresh. It's not the eye candy, I'm more interested in period clothing. I still have a Peter Maxx shirt from the 60's. It's wearable but the beginnings of websufer butt throws everything out of proportion. Scan that puppy.

[highlight=#ffffff]
Comrade Biff,

Since you are new and I want to encourage your participation in the Cube, because I just know you will have mucho fun, (and I will, as a natural result) I went to great lengths to find a decade-old scan of me and my dance partner. That's why I said I didn't have a scan of it. It was a bitch to translate this to current protocols. But, as per your request, I scanned that puppy and here it is!

Trust me when I tell you, I was no Flamenco dancer, but, my partner was!

Carmen.jpg
[/indentr][/color][/highlight][/font]

Pamalinsky wrote:[highlight=#ffffff]
Comrade Biff,

Since you are new and I want to encourage your participation in the Cube, because I just know you will have mucho fun, (and I will, as a natural result) I went to great lengths to find a decade-old scan of me and my dance partner. That's why I said I didn't have a scan of it. It was a bitch to translate this to current protocols. But, as per your request, I scanned that puppy and here it is!

Trust me when I tell you, I was no Flamenco dancer, but, my partner was!

Carmen.jpg
[/indentr][/color][/highlight][/font]
Comrade Pamalinsky, Wow! Simply Marvelous. Your sacrifice is much appreciated and I'm sure those that PhotoLop on the Cube do as well. As for me, I will hold it sacred. Sacred being a relative term (as in getting the pulse of my new playmates before having a bit of harmless fun. Tee-Hee-Hee) You mentioned being a singer. I've admired Groucho Marxist's People's Karaoke. You two should collaborate. Heck, after the release I'd be tempted to knock the dust off Adobe Flash and add some production values. Just out of curiosity mind you, who won the starring contest? Thanks again.

I'm not sure what you mean about the starring contest.

I have posted several things on The People's Karaoke. Groucho Marxist is a "personal friend of mine". Thing is, it is well known as a male-dominated site, so I was somewhat celebrated as a new chick. The turnover on this site is amazingly swift. You can't keep up with Groucho Marxist, he just doesn't stop!

You have to do a search to find me on that site. But here is one I am most proud of:

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... t8942.html

It refers back to The People's Karaoke even though it's a People's Blog post. ; • )

Whew!

Rummaged through the archives to pull that one up, didn't you Pamski?

Good times! Yep, good times...

You know Pammie, I did a little modeling in the 90s.

I sat (posed) for this poster artwork. It was for an up and coming guitar player's world tour.

He was fun to party with.

(Guess what... he came back!)

me-dancing.jpg

Pamalinsky wrote:I'm not sure what you mean about [highlight=#ffff00]the starring contest.[/highlight]

I have posted several things on The People's Karaoke. Groucho Marxist is a "personal friend of mine". Thing is, it is well known as a male-dominated site, so I was somewhat celebrated as a new chick. The turnover on this site is amazingly swift. You can't keep up with Groucho Marxist, he just doesn't stop!

You have to do a search to find me on that site. But here is one I am most proud of:

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... t8942.html

It refers back to The People's Karaoke even though it's a People's Blog post. ; • )
Comrade Pamalinsky, Silly Me. I read too much into the photo thinking it was a candid moment of spontaneous horseplay captured by a fellow cast mate. I have enjoyed your online voice. The spiritual gift of the songstress are like hen's teeth. Is there a place the other voice can be heard?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Whew!

Rummaged through the archives to pull that one up, didn't you Pamski?

Good times! Yep, good times...
I certainly did, Ivan! Been meaning to re-examine this disc for awhile. Biff made it impossible to resist. I just had to fulfill his request, for the greater good.

Pffft! You should see the other stuff in there. It's NSFTC (not safe for The Cube) Well, maybe some of it is. I could put a big mustache on myself, just like Comrade Red, and no one would ever recognize me!

Biff Henderson wrote:Is there a place the other voice can be heard?
Actually Biff, it was a posed photo just to get a shot of us on the set. As far as dancing with me, well, he guided me around the stage like a pro! All I had to do is let him lead.

The real horseplay happened at our last performance of Carmen in Mexico City. And, it wasn't spontaneous, it was planned! (Well, if you call an hours' notice "planned.")

Everyone in the cast agreed to black out one of our front teeth. We smiled profusely during the performance to see if we could crack each other up, including the soloists. We had the President of Mexico and his wife (?), Merle Oberon, in the audience. and was a celebration of the end of the year-long tour.

As far as my having actual tapes of my singing? Well, I did have them but, as tapes go, they deteriorate after time. I didn't realize this would happen, so they are gone.

In a way, I am glad for this. I like to live in the present. Whattaya gonna do? Thanks for asking, though. I wish I could accommodate you on this.

Comrade Putout wrote:.
You know Pammie, I did a little modeling in the 90s.

I sat (posed) for this poster artwork. It was for an up and coming guitar player's world tour.
Wow, Comrade Putout, you posed in that position? Very impressive!

As Billy Crystal used to say, (I met him, too) "You look maaahrvelous!"
It's so true that musical artists always come back when they say they never will. It's a strategy designed to getvotersfans. Very much like politicians.