Dangerously close...

This afternoon, George Bush, Sarah Palin, and their tea-bagger co-conspirators attempted to disrupt Dear Leader's well-earned vacation by organizing yet another natural disaster. Their attempted earthquake missed Washington DC As pointed out by Vladimir, by BOTH 85 miles, and 4.1 on the Richter scale.

Proof of Republikkan effectiveness--they couldn't even get an earthquake right. Nobody was hurt, no buildings knocked over, no persons of color displaced into sports arenas...Dear Leader didn't even miss a putt. Is there anything they do right? Nyet.

Move along, nothing to see here...

Tovarichi, first I had to straighten you out about Rick Perry, and now I have to settle your hash about this earthquake. It's like ThePeoplesComrade taped a sign to your back that says, "To Pinkie: I'm Begging You to Please, PLEASE Whack Me Upside the Head With Your Shovel" except I don't think he's smart enough to come up with something like that.

But I am.

WHACK!!!

There. Now, to address your misguided thoughts about the quake. On ABC World News with Diane Sawyer this evening, the observation was made that most if not all buildings along the East Coast are not built to withstand earthquakes the way they are in California or Japan. Also, trains were shut down due to fear of damaged tracks.

Do you see where this is going yet? What's Dear Leader been pushing for lately? What's his favorite kind of bank, the only kind of bank that isn't evil?

He calls it an "Infrastructure Bank."

Think of it, Tovarichi! (And you too, ThePeoplesComrade, though I'm not sure you're smart enough to think, which is why I'm doing it for you.) This quake will give Obama the perfect excuse to call for infrastructure funding! We're going to need trillions more dollars to make all buildings, roads, tracks, etc. on the East Coast earthquake safe!

This, Comrade Sawyer declared, is a wakeup call! An infrastructure bank is now a matter of life and death! Who knows when the next quake will hit, or how much more powerful it will be! We must be prepared! And to accomplish that, we must spend!

You comrades must learn to see the Progressive lining in every cloud. Opportunity out of crisis and all that.

alsharpton.JPG
Today in Washington DC the right (left) Reverend Al Sharpton declared that he was in total agreement with Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla) that the earthquake that shook Washington DC viciously and violently was, in fact, a planned attack by George Bush, Sarah Palin, and the Tea Party.

"These people have NOOOOOOO idea who they MESSIN' with!" shouted the Reverend Sharpton after being knocked to the ground and into a water fountain by today's temblor.

jeremiahwright.JPG
A short time later the right (left) Reverend Jeremiah Wright issued an official statement that today's eartquake in the DC/Virginia area was "...God's JUDGEMENT! on this God damned COUNTRY!!!"

The two right (left) reverends met later to shoot some pool and cast judgement upon what they referred to as ..."the land of white slave owners and crim'al RACISTS!!"

When asked if President Obama had a comment to add, presidential carnival operator Jay "Carney" Carney said that a) the president had no comment, and b) "Have you ever had Kobe beef for a main course, with mothers' milk ice cream cones for dessert? No? Then shut up."

Comrade Pinkie is on to something. Think how many jobs could be created (and saved) if we rebuilt the entire East Coast infrastructure to withstand a sphincter 10 (which is the rating of Chris Mathews).

But a serious point was made by Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi. President Obama warned Rick Perry to watch his mouth and see what has happened. Ms. Pelosi all to clearly remembers what happened in San Francisco when the rhetoric was elevated. This untimely quake is laid squarely at the Tea Party's feet.

earthquake.jpg

Ron Paul 2.jpg
Another possible Tea Party link is to Ron Paul, well known for his conspiracy connections. Accusations have arisen from unknown sources that Ron Paul's animosity toward the Federal Reserve is somehow connected to the recent earthquake. Suggestions are that Representative Paul may have tapped into a D.A.R.P.A Tectonic Wave Generator aimed to destroy the Federal Reserve. When interviewed, Mr. Paul replied, "If I could have called fire down from heaven, the Federal Reserve would have been a cinder long ago," hardly a denial.

darpahaarp.jpg

washington monument.jpg

A rite of passage complete! I survived Pinkie's shovel!

As Komrade Jesse Jackson has taught me to say: "I am SOMEBODY!"

I can see where dear leader would kapitalize on a good crisis, but the crisis didn't happen! The greatest effect was an extended smoke break for our government drones in the District of Kolumbia, at taxpayer expense.

SHOULD the infrastructure be damaged, then yes, Dear Leader gets his high-speed green shovel-ready rail lines...

Until then, Bush did it, and the Republikkans can screw up an earthquake. Now the Japanese-THEY can throw a good earthquake, and you get a Tsunami and a decent nuclear disaster at no extra charge.

Pinkie, dearest (may I call you Pinkie?) was this a preplanned Obama- induced disaster? Hell, the Dow didn't even flutter, in fact it closed UP over 340 points (granted--Dear Leader only positively influences the Dow...). It did not strike fear, the phones at FEMA didn't even ring, and there are no handout pre-paid Visa cards even being loaded in boxes... no refugees, no demand for government aid. This was a failed operation by Republikkans.

And I still say Ricky Perry did a great job as the Texas Gore election chief...and is still a Party operative...He will do for Dear Leader what Ross Perot did for Clinton (him, not her).

Thank you to iOwnTheWorld.com for this perspective entitled "Devistation" on the tragic East Coast earthquake of 2011.

quake 256.jpg

OK. I retreat. The Devastation as depicted will in fact cause great economic stimulus. Half a billion dollars went into planting trees in Harry Reid's state of Nevada, creating 1.72 jobs.

Easily, picking up this lawn chair ought to be worth two or three billion, half a dozen UNION jobs, not to mention the environmental studies to determine the effect of righting the chair, insurance claims on the grasses crushed in the tragedy, compliance inspections, forms to process, congressional junkets (and presidential vacations) to compare other picnic tables in luxury resorts where the weather is between 72 and 85 degrees farenheit and there is a Five-Guys burger joint nearby....

I had no idea the severity of the carnage. You may never hear me say this again, but
here goes... "Thanks Pinkie, I needed a good whack."

Congratulations, Tovarichi! You are, indeed "somebody now", for being noticed (how's the head feelin'?) by our Dear Commissarka. But be advised that she may take offense to your familiarity LOL, and BTW:
People's Comrade....Ron Paul, spits,....is a Congressperson, not a Senatorperson....I believe you have him mixed up with his devil-spawn..Rand Paul, spits again.... who is a Senatorperson.

Spasebo Comrade Gourmet. I suppose the military equivalent is "mentioned in dispatches" (with bandages)

Che Gourmet wrote:Congratulations, Tovarichi! You are, indeed "somebody now", for being noticed (how's the head feelin'?) by our Dear Commissarka. But be advised that she may take offense to your familiarity LOL, and BTW:
People's Comrade....Ron Paul, spits,....is a Congressperson, not a Senatorperson....I believe you have him mixed up with his devil-spawn..Rand Paul, spits again.... who is a Senatorperson.
Well, he should be a Senator , so there.

Inner Committee Memo:
memo.jpg

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Tovarichi, first I had to straighten you out about Rick Perry, and now I have to settle your hash about this earthquake. It's like ThePeoplesComrade taped a sign to your back that says, "To Pinkie: I'm Begging You to Please, PLEASE Whack Me Upside the Head With Your Shovel" except I don't think he's smart enough to come up with something like that.

But I am.

WHACK!!!

There. Now, to address your misguided thoughts about the quake. On ABC World News with Diane Sawyer this evening, the observation was made that most if not all buildings along the East Coast are not built to withstand earthquakes the way they are in California or Japan. Also, trains were shut down due to fear of damaged tracks.

Do you see where this is going yet? What's Dear Leader been pushing for lately? What's his favorite kind of bank, the only kind of bank that isn't evil?

He calls it an "Infrastructure Bank."

Think of it, Tovarichi! (And you too, ThePeoplesComrade, though I'm not sure you're smart enough to think, which is why I'm doing it for you.) This quake will give Obama the perfect excuse to call for infrastructure funding! We're going to need trillions more dollars to make all buildings, roads, tracks, etc. on the East Coast earthquake safe!

This, Comrade Sawyer declared, is a wakeup call! An infrastructure bank is now a matter of life and death! Who knows when the next quake will hit, or how much more powerful it will be! We must be prepared! And to accomplish that, we must spend!

You comrades must learn to see the Progressive lining in every cloud. Opportunity out of crisis and all that.

That said, one would suppose that Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) -- since he is able to lower the sea levels -- possesses the power to shift tectonic plates at will. Ergo, HIS desire to establish an infrastructure bank would be well served by such a minor manipulation.

That he retireed to Martha's Vinard for a "working vacation" would seem to indicated that he needed a bit of peace and quiet to concentrate on this feat of will power.

Soooo.... [highlight=#ffff00]It is my humble submission that those of you who have been rather critical of Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) on the Cube as of late should consider the risks of criticising a Demigod WHOM possesses such power over the elements[/highlight]...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Komrades, heed the words of Comrade Goldstein, lest the golden shovel come out of the blind side and smite thee.

Let it be known that Pinky has a smooth follow-through that transfers a lot of power.

Commissarka Pinkie talked about an infrastructure bank. And how wise she is, and always has been, as I practice amateur phrenology. Well, that was popular 100 years ago and was considered unreliable and racist and abandoned. After all, what matter the bumps in a head?

I personally see no difference between one useless distinction and another. Use what you may. There are progs who are vegetarians, and prog vegans. There are progs who eat right, talk left. There are progs whose secret desire is bacon. There are progs who wear leather.

So what? The point is oppression and these internecine wars are bootless. The point is oppression, isn't it? After all, a prog's work is not done as long as someone is not deprived of something he earned, and his rights are taken, just so we can rejoice in our moral narcissism.

So it's best to have an infrastructure bank. We can call anything part of the infrastructure. In fact, I am quite certain that the Rancho de Rio Grande is a very important part of the infrastructure and will require extensive maintenance.

And because I'm a Made Prog, like dear Electable White Liberal Odimbo, I expect that the maintenance will extend to an Olympic swimming pool, a sauna, a whirlpool, and indeed at least 40 new impaling stakes on the northeast forty (the prevailing winds will get to the Bushes.)

I swear, Pinkie. This old prog's rheumy eyes will never quit welling over until all happiness is extinguished and the world is encased in a web of mutual recrimination, demand, self-entitlement, and thuggery. It may be a dungheap I'll sit on top of, but it'll be MY dungheap.

That's why I'm Father Prog.

The Peoples Cube comes with BACON? I'm entitled to bacon... who is the Minister of Bacon Redistribution? Earthquakes and aftershocks are no longer interesting, the injustices and ill-gotten bacony gains MUST be addressed.

Tovarichi, you are most certainly NOT entitled to bacon, as you are just a prole. Also, you have been identified as being one of the obese, as a recent Cube study revealed that 3 out of every 4 proles is either obese, or in danger of becoming obese some time in the future, which for purposes of receiving additional government funding for anti-obesity programs, is still considered obese.

And having just received that funding, Theocritus and I, both of us Made Progs, are off to buy some bacon, fresh lobster, and ice cream for our weekly "Culture Night and Luau" at the Rancho de Rio Grande--because it's so important to continue raising awareness of the need to support arts and culture even in these times of many headwinds and bumps in the road.

How else to show the masses just how much we care?

Now shut up and eat your beet stumps.

Picture it! Bacon-wrapped beet stumps in a light government-cheese sauce... Comrade Che Gourmet, you busy there, amigo?

Commisarka, bon appetite, but moderation is in order. Reports of graffiti behind the tractor barn depicting Pinky with the FLOTUS spread (across the backside) are numerous. I am investigating, right after brunch. As a mid-level Government employee, my time is ordered, and I'm expected to uphold a certain decorum.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Commissarka Pinkie talked about an infrastructure bank. And how wise she is, and always has been, as I practice amateur phrenology. Well, that was popular 100 years ago and was considered unreliable and racist and abandoned. After all, what matter the bumps in a head?

I personally see no difference between one useless distinction and another. Use what you may. There are progs who are vegetarians, and prog vegans. There are progs who eat right, talk left. There are progs whose secret desire is bacon. There are progs who wear leather.

So what? The point is oppression and these internecine wars are bootless. The point is oppression, isn't it? After all, a prog's work is not done as long as someone is not deprived of something he earned, and his rights are taken, just so we can rejoice in our moral narcissism.

So it's best to have an infrastructure bank. We can call anything part of the infrastructure. In fact, I am quite certain that the Rancho de Rio Grande is a very important part of the infrastructure and will require extensive maintenance.

And because I'm a Made Prog, like dear Electable White Liberal Odimbo, I expect that the maintenance will extend to an Olympic swimming pool, a sauna, a whirlpool, and indeed at least 40 new impaling stakes on the northeast forty (the prevailing winds will get to the Bushes.)

I swear, Pinkie. This old prog's rheumy eyes will never quit welling over until all happiness is extinguished and the world is encased in a web of mutual recrimination, demand, self-entitlement, and thuggery. It may be a dungheap I'll sit on top of, but it'll be MY dungheap.

That's why I'm Father Prog.

Indeed, Sir!

We seek power merely for the sake of power... For power IS God!

Eventually we will achieve peace through tyranny.

Raum, you're right. It's all about the power. Why, when I was a proglet, I spent my time crushing piss ants with my thumb. Not in my house, but out in the country. Why? I could. That's why. Why regulate? Because we can, and we do not exist except as a reflection in others' eyes. Otherwise we'd have to have some redeeming quality, such as honesty, integrity, decency or kindness.

Pardon me. I had to lie down for a while while I recounted three, THREE, virtues. These are not prog virtues. Prog virtues are sneering, condescension, inciting hatred, class warfare, theft, and lying.

Oh, and the lying. That's the good one. It enables everything else and no one, not even the esteemed Commissarka, knows when I'm lying.

I'm good at it.

Dear Commissarka, if you've not bought the lobster yet let me suggest that...

Pardon me while I laugh. I know that you, as a Made Prog, never buy anything for yourself. A made prog is entitled as you know. When we ascended to the top of Prog Olympus, we shed our responsibility to, well, anything. It's other people's worry now.

I have been doing some investigating. I think that we'll have lobster-stuffed chicken, wrapped in bacon. And an appetizer of Hudson Valley foie gras. Personally I don't care that much for truffles; they are hunted by pigs as you know, and that brings back images of our dear MTE in the Rancho, her tusks ripping out my dry wall.

Personally I don't much care for Dom Perignon; a simple Cristal Brut will do for me. But this is not to say that you cannot have as much as you want; let me know and I'll have it flown in on Nanski's 757. Too bad that the Minority leading velociraptor can no longer take the plane.

Too bad for her. Quite good for me.

But as far as lobster goes, no one can match Moochelle. Have you seen her room-service bill at the Waldorf-Astoria? For a year there were no more lobsters in Maine. She'd eaten them all. Do NOT get between Moochelle and a lobster, or to quote Dear Odimbo, between Michelle and a tamale.

My concerns are increasing... Pinkie, you whack me with a shovel, call me obese, I spend my day writing bad government checks, while you arrange for first class meals. Haven't we been married for 29 years or so?

Tovarichi, just wait until AmeriKKKa has been married to Dear Obozo for 29 years. We're already doing the bad checks and he's eating the fine meals. By that time we'll have Potempkin cities which will be thrown up as he and Moochelle make their royal progress across the land.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Raum, you're right. It's all about the power. Why, when I was a proglet, I spent my time crushing piss ants with my thumb. Not in my house, but out in the country. Why? I could. That's why. Why regulate? Because we can, and we do not exist except as a reflection in others' eyes. Otherwise we'd have to have some redeeming quality, such as honesty, integrity, decency or kindness.

Pardon me. I had to lie down for a while while I recounted three, THREE, virtues. These are not prog virtues. Prog virtues are sneering, condescension, inciting hatred, class warfare, theft, and lying.

Oh, and the lying. That's the good one. It enables everything else and no one, not even the esteemed Commissarka, knows when I'm lying.

I'm good at it.

Yes! Yes! Yes! But my favorite part is when we write regulations ad nauseum from conflicting regulatory agencies...

You know where one's forced compliance with one regulation automatically places one in violation of another regulation... either way the mere act of breathing places one in jeapody of spending time in a federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

All that is required is a bad hair day from a bureaucrat suffering from some hormonal imbalance and...BAM one finds oneself being passed around for a pack of smokes!

The poor bastards always squirm in fear of the next regulation and pay protection money make campaign contributions through the nose to escape prosecution

...but that midnight knock will eventually come.

Oh... It IS PRICELESS!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Tovarichi, just wait until AmeriKKKa has been married to Dear Obozo for 29 years. We're already doing the bad checks and he's eating the fine meals. By that time we'll have Potempkin cities which will be thrown up as he and Moochelle make their royal progress across the land.

You of all people should know, my dear Theo, that "some are more equal than others..."

Since some are more equally fed than others, you will need more lobster. And Bacon. and French Fries. and Tamales, and ...

Tovarichi wrote:Image

Honest to God, the first thing I thought of was Black Barbie was checking to see if her tooth wiggled enough to call in Domestic Violence on Obama.

Since Biden is the EXPERT on that, he would have to back her up.
Last edited by Vladimir_Scratchanitch on 8/27/2011, 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Put in more smart ass stuff

Raum, as you have discerned, we're headed for true, glorious fascism. Business is privately owned but utterly controlled by government. And with regulations, of course. We can nationalize things--say by screwing over car-company bond holders--but really, the best way is just regulate, regulate, regulate.

First you get down on your knees
Then you invoke Marx's rosaries,
Regulate, regulate, regulate!

pace Tom Lehrer.

You, as a made prog (have I promoted you to a made prog yet? Perhaps in a brevet promotion. Nonetheless, you are promoted to Made Prog henceforth) know full well that the best revolutions are not with guns, although we grab them in case some stupid Texans want to shoot us. It is by grinding people down by regulations which cannot be changed, are completely impenetrable, can be justified only in the minds of those who wrote them and which are completely regardless of the people whom they hurt.

I love Primo Levi. He was the Italian Jew who survived Auschwitz. Now I don't for a second condone imprisoning people because they're Jews. That's much too limited. I want to lock up everyone who doesn't give me very personal lip service. Which is everyone who is not another Made Prod.

Levi told of being in a "reception" room and they hadn't been fed, or watered, and that is the operative verb. There was an icicle hanging from a rafter; the Joo grabbed to slake his thirst.

The guard refused to let him even suck it. "Why?"

"There is no why here."

There. In one word is the essence of the Made Prog. Someone who divides the world into Us and Them, and it doesn't matter what They want; it's the fact that it's They, not Us, who want and so therefore it's racist, homophobic, sexist and so forth.

You get the drill. The first thing to remember is that with us Made Progs, "There is no why here."

It is with great sadness that I report the death of my carpet, which occurred after I saw the picture of Moochelle picking her teeth. What's next? Her toes? Too bad that I didn't have someone from the Pentagon here; my projectile vomiting would have improved the rail gun.

And that necklace. I showed it to Bruno and he fell down laughing. "Hell, I wouldn't do that if I were paid to impersonate Joan Blondell."

And he's right. RuPaul wouldn't wear that. [ This is true. ]

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:
You know where one's forced compliance with one regulation automatically places one in violation of another regulation... either way the mere act of breathing places one in jeopardy of spending time in a federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays!!!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Raum, as you have discerned, we're headed for true, glorious fascism. Business is privately owned but utterly controlled by government. And with regulations, of course. We can nationalize things--say by screwing over car-company bond holders--but really, the best way is just regulate, regulate, regulate.

First you get down on your knees
Then you invoke Marx's rosaries,
Regulate, regulate, regulate!

pace Tom Lehrer.

You, as a made prog (have I promoted you to a made prog yet? Perhaps in a brevet promotion. Nonetheless, you are promoted to Made Prog henceforth) know full well that the best revolutions are not with guns, although we grab them in case some stupid Texans want to shoot us. It is by grinding people down by regulations which cannot be changed, are completely impenetrable, can be justified only in the minds of those who wrote them and which are completely regardless of the people whom they hurt.

I love Primo Levi. He was the Italian Jew who survived Auschwitz. Now I don't for a second condone imprisoning people because they're Jews. That's much too limited. I want to lock up everyone who doesn't give me very personal lip service. Which is everyone who is not another Made Prod.

Levi told of being in a "reception" room and they hadn't been fed, or watered, and that is the operative verb. There was an icicle hanging from a rafter; the Joo grabbed to slake his thirst.

The guard refused to let him even suck it. "Why?"

"There is no why here."

There. In one word is the essence of the Made Prog. Someone who divides the world into Us and Them, and it doesn't matter what They want; it's the fact that it's They, not Us, who want and so therefore it's racist, homophobic, sexist and so forth.

You get the drill. The first thing to remember is that with us Made Progs, "There is no why here."

I grant you many thanks, My Dear Theo.

While I might have at one time been frocked as a Made Prog in the past, I was careful not to wear the rank too ostintatiously (I am -- as you know -- a recovering title-holic).

Whist my promotion to Made Prog might provide a temptation to fall "off the wagon" -- to coin the idiom -- I will assume the risks associated with such a heavy mantle of party responsibility with due relish. I shall imbibe in this heddy concotion "responsibly." (please note the quotation marks -- you and I both know what responsibly means to Made Progs...hehehehehe)

I shall always recall that wonderful kernal of wisdom: "There is no why here."

Raum, indeed there is no why here. Also one indicator of fascism--ask Betinov, who teaches this stuff--is that companies are private but utterly controlled by government. How many regulations has Dear Obozo's crew let out? I do not think that all the wet dreams of all the pubescent boys in the history of the earth can match what the Obaminable White House has turned out.

If you can't win with ideas, lie and try for the ballot box. If you can't do that, enslave through the courts. And when the RethugliKKKans make that hard, just do the regulations through agencies. Pass huge, gaseous laws requiring agencies to "issue rules" which suit them, and no one else.

Oh, let's talk about how they're "Making things fairer" and "Helping the underdog" but make no mistake: it's the government unions who benefit, and those to whom they give their contracts.

Eric Hoffer said that someone who lives on a subsistence wage, and he did as a migrant farm worker, doesn't care about politics. He cares about surviving.

So the proles must have no education, no money, no savings, nothing but the grinding toil of working where we want, how we want--green, which is the new red--and we'll determine what their work is worth.

Because if they were able to market it, we (1) wouldn't be able to get in the middle and (2) couldn't be in the middle siphoning off money to pay us as we (1 redux) get in the middle to (3) make as much mischief as possible while wreathing ourselves in our multicolored coat of moral narcissism.

Oh, and have other people pay for junkets.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Eric Hoffer said that someone who lives on a subsistence wage, and he did as a migrant farm worker, doesn't care about politics. He cares about surviving.

Indeed. Especially if that "subsistence" is coming from the hand of Big Brother™. Then it becomes a "master/slave" relationship voting on the biggest hand that will feed you.

And Whinny, it doesn't matter whether the master is Simon Legree or Harry Reid--slavery, oops, sorry, job security is job security no matter what you call it.

To borrow from Gertrude Stein, a collars a collar is a collar.

There's a rumor going around that Speaker Boner has sent a letter to the POTUS asking him to put $$ amounts that will be saved by all of the 219 or so (don't quote me, I'm sure this is probably too conservative an estimate) new regulations that our Dear Leader's Dream Team have come up with to guide and help the privately owned businesses of the USSA. And, to boot, Boner wants the analysis by the time congress gets back from their month long vacations. The nerve of that whiny, rheumy-eyed blow-hard! He just doesn't get it, yet. The Supreme Leader doesn't need to inform congress of anything.........His magic pen does all the talkin' necessary!

Regulations are for the little people (proletariat). They never inhibit the ruling class from doing their sworn re-distributions. All is well in the Republic. All is as it should be.

And regulations provide a needed incentive and revenue source to the Trial Lawyers who hasten the crippling of Capitalism. We can never have too many regulations.

Dear Leader's awsome leadership and self-sacrifice have DEFEATED Bush's sorry little hurricane! I'm saddened that he gave up a day of golf to calm the waters. but that did get him away from the low-pressure vacume over the buffet line where Moochele is ingesting anything not moving...

Dear Leader will find another golfing day, he is so entitled to his relaxation!

Tovarichi wrote:....where Moochele is ingesting anything not moving...

Maybe that's how she made her tooth loose.

All the same. It's still Domestic Violence.