David Hogg: Minorities - non-binaries founded Gun Control

Gun control activist David Hogg said the gun control movement was started by racial minorities, gay women, and "non binary people."

David Hogg.jpg

The sad reality, though, is that Hogg tweeted out this gibberish because it's what's being taught in academia today.

Tweet2.jpg

We know of a student at a quality liberal arts school who was asked to write about pre-colonial North America from the perspective of race, sex, or gender identity/sexual orientation. Hogg isn't the brightest bulb in the box, but he's smart enough to absorb the utterly inane, historical nonsense that's being pumped into the sponge-like brains of the students in America's “top” college and universities.

Tweet3.jpg

In his own way, Hogg is a victim, but that didn't prevent the blogosphere from rejoicing in his extraordinary ignorance

Tweet4.jpg

Maybe this the group that David Hogg is thinking about...

Fighting Terrorism.jpg

David Hogg, well I'll be! I thought he was non-personed and went away... Like Joe or Bernie or Greta... Good to hear him lecturing his betters again, in the meantime, I hope he makes his quota

Some people's minds are like cat boxes, made for one purpose. Somebody change the sand. Hogg is starting to smell again.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:David Hogg, well I'll be! I thought he was non-personed and went away... Like Joe or Bernie or Greta... Good to hear him lecturing his betters again, in the meantime, I hope he makes his quota

bbbbuut, 'pelipky's glassed over eyes dazed -- Hogg's a VICTIM™ of The People's Higher Education.
--quivering choked voice -- you mean -- Dear Ambassador/Tractor Dealer, that even v.i.c.t.i.m.s. --gulp -- still have to make their beet quota?

Life is so, so, soooo traumatic.

Why didn't The People's Higher Education™ instruct young non binary unpersons of gun control of this fact of life?

Just shakin' 'pelipksy's mythical horned rodent head.

A stopped clock is right twice a day. David Hogg has yet to meet that minimum standard. He's a colossal ignoramus.

The racist origin of gun control laws
https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/civil-rights/347324-the-racist-origin-of-gun-control-laws

How are they going to round up the thoughtcriminals and send them to the gulag for re-education? With these?

1580155325_0011.jpg

Like these guys. They couldn't WAIT to get out there and do some gun violence prevention.

54maine.jpg

Apparently Joe Biden thinks gun control should extend to the Army...

An example of women engaging in gun buyback program.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Nuns_with_Guns.jpg[/img]

And these are non-binary sexual minorities trying to create a negative image of firearms by associating them with non-binary sexual minorities.

Nuns_with_Guns3.jpg

And this film was probably produced by far-right historical revisionists.

918lNOUX6GL._SY445_.jpg

Men who touch guns shall not touch our buns.
Hands that hold Uzzi shall not grab our ...

[img]/images/various_uploads/Gun_Control_Ladies_Prohibition_Lips.jpg[/img]

I do so look forward to every episode of Hogg History. When Bernie wins he should be appointed to rewrite the korrect version of history of the G.W.O.N.T.

s84kd6w06gb41.jpg

The moral of this history lesson is "Guns for me but not for thee."

When Joe Biden realizes the kid is coming after the very same shotgun that Joe uses to fire off the back porch to defend his ill-gotten gains, this whole argument goes down the memory hole at the Ministry of Truth.

Red Square wrote:An example of women engaging in gun buyback program.

Nuns_with_Guns.jpg

Virgins.jpg