David Hogg: My grandfather was in Antifa during WWII

David Hogg, a Parkland shooting survivor-turned-gun control activist, compared law enforcement and officials in President Trump's administration to fascists, saying his grandfather fought with antifa against similar forces during World War II.

David Hogg.jpg

Hogg, who has been highly critical of the Trump administration, suggested the president called his grandfather and other veterans "terrorists" when Trump said the United States would designate antifa a terrorist organization.

"My grandpa was part of the Antifa forces in WWII sad Donald Trump has labeled him and his fellow vets as terrorists," Hogg tweeted.

David Hogg2.jpg

It is heartening to know that this young man's high school education did not include such bourgeois culture remnants as history courses. No cluttered mind full of "facts" for this brave young Hogg! Huzzah!

Maybe David Hogg was taught history by The People's Cube, but still failed to grasp understanding that leads to wisdom. Those American antiFacists storming the beaches and cliffs Normandy were evidently a whole different breed of liberators wearing American Military uniforms sporting the red, white, and blue stars and stripes and are no different from the current thugs breaking innocent glass to cause emergency.

That's right, anyone who fought the Nazis can today be called Antifa, especially Stalin's Red Army. And the NKVD units who formed a barrier in the rear, shooting the retreating soldiers, were the ultimate Antifa heroes. Without them the People's Cube would be in German.

NKVD.jpg

NKVD_Antifa.jpg

EGGsackly, Red Square.

And the part about the Cube not being in German...you're welcome!

forelock tug,
'pelipsky

David Hogg's main point is explained by Commissar Blogunov's excelent Riot Logic thread, see Talking Point #3.

Riot Logic: Pro tips for social media puritans

3. Compare AntiFa with Allied soldiers attacking Normandy. Nazis were known for acts of bullying, intimidation, and destruction of property before they really went big and started a campaign of mass ethnic slaughter. AntiFas are only known for bullying, intimidation, and destruction of property, but so far have only beaten a few elderly people bloody. So, yes, they're just like the soldiers who hit the beach at Normandy.

Wow, I never noticed before, but David Hogg has no lips...I hope he realizes that the Memorial to the men and women who fought in WW II was defaced by his beloved ANTIFA. Were they confused?? Discuss. I will say I am a fan of WW II pin-up girls like this Baberaham Lincoln.Image

Red Square wrote:That's right, anyone who fought the Nazis can today be called Antifa, especially Stalin's Red Army. And the NKVD units who formed a barrier in the rear, shooting the retreating soldiers, were the ultimate Antifa heroes. Without them the People's Cube would be in German.

NKVD.jpg

NKVD_Antifa.jpg

'pelipsky tentatively begins to raise paw to ask Red Square a question.

Wouldn't the NKVD actually be the Hard Kommunists who told the retreating Antifa fighters to get out there and fight those Nazi Fascists...or else?

That's the difference between those retreating ninnies of WWII's Antifa ... and REAL Kommunists.

maybe 'pelipsky is just axin for a friend and this letter back to family from the trenches of the Russian Front lines contemplating this question was written by somebody else.

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549

48063.jpeg

There was something eerily familiar about young Master Hogg's pose in this photograph. Then I remembered...

Adolf Hitler.jpg