Dear Leader BINGO

Dear Leader has found a way to collect revenue from the masses, while giving back a little something to the winners. Prizes include free healthcare, free housing, free food, free cell phones, free educations and an all expense paid vacation to the occupy site of your choice.

What? No "Bush", "Headwinds", "Fair Share", or "Tax cuts for the rich"?

Comrade EL Presidente,
This is only a computer-generated version of a real game board, some items had to be removed due to space restrictions. This is an adult game board. When the desired number of spaces are coveredthe player rises to his/her feet and yells "Bullsheet! Capt Commie: Did you mean Bullshift?
Last edited by General Confusion on 7/17/2012, 7:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Unexpectedly wordy, punc.

"Punching above their weight?" We need a bigger card.

Comrades, it dearly pains me to have to point out a flaw in the piece – but the phrase ‘Barack's Bullshit' is simply redundant and repetitive.

It is my firm belief that within a short time, the word Barack will be synonymous with excremental utterances of a very disagreeable nature.

As in sentences like the following:

His speech off the teleprompter was such a load of Barack, I couldn't take it any more.

Fhalkyn wrote:
Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:"Punching above their weight?" We need a bigger card.
If our glorious website had a "like this comment" button, I would like your comment so many times!
My shovel and I bow in party approved humility, but as Obama knows, I didn't write that. Somebody else made it happen.