Dear Leader creates jobs in Obamaville

obamajobs.jpg

Barack Hussein Obama has announced the creation of three new jobs in Obamaville.

• Caddy
  • golf-ball washer
  • golf-cart driver

These jobs are temporary and are only open to card-carrying Acorn members and firm believers in anthropogenic global warming. Candidates are requested to include a copy of their Democratic Party registration and Acorn membership number along with their resume, cover letter, and letter praising Dear Leader and Queen Michelle.

obummerville.jpg

Obamaville is America's fastest growing community.

Obamaville is a very nostalgic place that brings back a lot of memories for some. A kind of throwback to a simpler time.

hopechange.jpg

Don't blame Obama for ignoring the problem, his "in tent shuns" were good.

Obama's staff has been busy creating more jobs for the masses:

- Polar bear carcass collector (for bears killed by AGW only.)
- EMT persons specializing in treating bystanders struck by errant Obama tee shots
- Free soup watering down technician
- Arugula purchasing agent
- Clerical staff to keep track of list of Obama associates thrown under bus
- Joe Biden gaffe suppressor (several hundred full time positions available)

These new jobs will certainly shave a percentage point or two off the unemployment rate by the end of 2010. If not, some new positions for unemployment rate point shavers will have to be created.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Don't blame Obama for ignoring the problem, his "in tent shuns" were good.

Of course not. We blame Bush for Obama's ignoring the problem.

Here is another dastardly sign smearing the name of our Dear Leader! It was taken down shortly after it was put up. Fortunately, we have this photo to bring the thought criminal who did it in front of a firing squad.

Obamaville is simply burgeoning with entrepreneurship. This gentleman has created his own recycling business:

The Obama administration is seeing a huge jump in Entrepreneurship in recent months.

Err... great pictures from Comrade Smiley.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Err... great pictures from Comrade Smiley.

Comrade,

What pictures? I don't see any stinking pictures! Oh, those pictures! I guess only properly conditioned Party members can see Comrade Smiley's pictures. It's good to know I'm not alone....or am I?

Uh...where exactly is this Obamaville? Shouldn't we all move there?