Dear Leader Fights West African Ebola in Red State Hospitals

Dear Leader has announced a new plan to rescue West Africa from the Ebola virus. He will leave the borders open and add flights to Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea among other destinations to allow afflicted, poor Africans to get better treatment in American Red State medical facilities.

Afflicted Africans are encouraged to run to their nearest airport and book flights to any American red state where they will be promptly treated - by at least the second try - for the deadly Ebola Virus.

Comrades, Schtop the panic and der fear mongering, yust relaxin and vatch der blinkin lights, there is nothing to fear. I am quite sure that with the help of a deck of tarot cards, an Ouija board, and some tea leaves ve will conjure up a das plan to deal with this, after all our borders are all closed, the airports have an immigration protocol, CDC is on the political yob with der finger poken un mitten grabben and der President for life, President Obamavich is in charge and running things, what could possibly go wrong?

Image My wife works as an RN at the complex in Dallas where the Ebola patient is. It's a big facility, she is nowhere near the action. But the administration has issued hospital wide information bulletins about the case. We spoke about this topic last night. Shorn of all her profanities, her basic question was “Why are natives from nations in the midst of an epidemic even allowed to enter our nation?"

Image Is it even possible to question the wisdom of Dear Leader? Are merely human minds capable of that?

How exciting it has become to wait and wonder what new plagues our Glorious Open Borders™ will bring to us next. This is indeed a Brave New World.

Image Funny ... the politically correctniks go on and on about how the Evil Europeans committed genocide by introducing illnesses such as smallpox among the native populations of America, illnesses for which the natives had no immunity and no cure. Now that West Africans and Central Americans have begun introducing illnesses such as ebola, enteroviruses, and possibly a new strain of polio into the United States, illnesses for which we have no vaccines and no cure, may we now-native-Americans (i.e., having been here for at least two generations prior to the arrival of new settlers) claim victimhood as targets of genocide by these foreign invaders?

RedDiaperette wrote:How exciting it has become to wait and wonder what new plagues our Glorious Open Borders™ will bring to us next. This is indeed a Brave New World.

Image Funny ... the politically correctniks go on and on about how the Evil Europeans committed genocide by introducing illnesses such as smallpox among the native populations of America, illnesses for which the natives had no immunity and no cure. Now that West Africans and Central Americans have begun introducing illnesses such as ebola, enteroviruses, and possibly a new strain of polio into the United States, illnesses for which we have no vaccines and no cure, may we now-native-Americans (i.e., having been here for at least two generations prior to the arrival of new settlers) claim victimhood as targets of genocide by these foreign invaders?
I had a Marxist professor in University many years ago and he insisted that the introduction of alcohol to Native Americans was chemical warfare against them and a deliberate attempt at genocide. I always regretted not asking him about how he felt at the massive casualties and suffering those same native americans inflicted upon other races when they unleashed their tobacco weapon upon the world.

Fortunately Dear Leader has the common sense not to close the border to African nations currently being devastated by this horrific pandemic.

That might hurt their feelings.

Africans will be given a questionnaire to ask them if they are infected. That is enough to save us from this dreadful pandemic.

Dear Leader is so wise.

obola-5.jpg
I propose we rename Ebola, as Obola in honor of Dear Leader.

you-gonna-die.jpg

Finally, someone is doing something about the population explosion.