Dear Leader has been fatwaing

Dear Comrades and common proles: Dear Leader has been fatwaing directing from the Oral Oval office. Yes, you are reading correctly. Our glorious Leader, who is "pro capitalism" (wink wink!) made a fatwa (and no!, this is not flatulence, but is making a declaration; rule; an order) from His WhiteObama House just today . . yesterday, well, whenever. But the Fatwa says that the evil, greedy insurance companies must provide for "FREE", certain services dictated mandated by dear Leader and his regime administration.

Is this not wonderful?! There should be no future need to fool with Congress or Congressmen. Not need to have the Senate go through silly voting processes. Dear Leader will just DEEM as he sees fit.

This is the real "change" dear Leader spoke about.

Fatwa here, fatwa there... we'll have fatwa's everywhere!

I had bratwurst and sauerkraut last night and I been fartwaing all day...pffft.

(Oops, there I go again)

COMRADE, you sound exactly like my dear beloved late Mr. P!! (grumble grumble. I thought those days were over) Regardless of the fond memory's you invoke (spit), dear Leader was not fartwing but fawaing. (oh my, I wonder if I misconstrued the memo??)
Well, never mind . . whatever he was 'fawaing' would be glorious, no doubt.

Now go on about your pffft or whatever you do to entertain yourself. Maybe a date is what you need??

I have made for the song for our Dear Leader:

to tune of 'Here We Come A Wassailing...

Barry is a fatwaing
At speeds before not seen
So many are his dictates
It really is obscene

Rule of law comes to you
From fatwas Barry issues
And to hell with the Constitution and all it contains
Under Obama's narcissistic reign

Wait one Marxist minute Mrs. Al, just because it's Winter in your corner of Tora Bora doesn't make it Xmas too.

(nice song though)

Some of the ladies say I have a "fat-waing" :P

Mrs. Al, thank you so much for your musical contributory. Just lovely and will hummed all day by those who have nothing else on their minds.

Hello! Comrade Czar Czar, it czar is nice to see you (I make small joke).

I think you have Comrade Whoopie have some fatwa's in common. It was chili day in the gulag yesterday.

Frau, I am to be of the opinion that the much missed Czar Czar was to be referring to something other than his posterior output.

And I too have been of humming such tune all the day and it is now to be getting on the annoying side. But I am of some happines that Comrade Whoopie was of some enjoyment of it. He can not be of much enjoyment lugging such ice pick all the time.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Frau, I am to be of the opinion that the much missed Czar Czar was to be referring to something other than his posterior output.

And I too have been of humming such tune all the day and it is now to be getting on the annoying side. But I am of some happines that Comrade Whoopie was of some enjoyment of it. He can not be of much enjoyment lugging such ice pick all the time.

Yes, no doubt, dear Comrade Mrs. Al, Czar Czar might well be obsessing over personal endowments.
Glorious tune does tend to get on one nerves after a few short moments but vodka seems to cut it a bit.

Frau, you know I to be of good Mooslim womens and not to be of the imbibing. For me the unfermented beet juice is remedy. I can send Misha to you so he can be of such aquirement.

Hello back to eveyone! My life was feeling a bit empty lately; I realized that emptiness was in the same exact shape as a magnificent Red Cube. It turns out one can only remain absent from the Common Teat for so long before delusions of personal success and rugged individualism begin to rot your soul....

Welcome back Zarzar.

The collective was collectively worried about what had happened to you.

I'm relieved to hear that rumors of Czar Czar being eaten by a giant grouper outside Gungan City were greatly exaggerated.