Dear Leader NEEDS Better Stories!

The clarion call has gone out to comrades near and far; our revolution desperately needs writers immediately if we are to continue our glorious work! Our Dear Leader has said so himself:

"When I think about what we've done well and what we haven't done well," the president said, "the mistake of my first term - couple of years - was thinking that this job was just about getting the policy right. And that's important. But the nature of this office is also to tell a story to the American people that gives them a sense of unity and purpose and optimism, especially during tough times."

Mr. Obama acknowledged the dissonance between others' perception of his strength as an expert orator, and his own.

"It's funny - when I ran, everybody said, well he can give a good speech but can he actually manage the job?" he said. "And in my first two years, I think the notion was, 'Well, he's been juggling and managing a lot of stuff, but where's the story that tells us where he's going?' And I think that was a legitimate criticism."

Pressed by Rose about what he felt he needed to explain better to the American people, the president corrected that he wanted to do more "explaining, but also inspiring."

https://minx.cc/?post=330924

Upon hearing this, various and sundry experts in myriad fields of academic excellence have put their heads together and have found President Obama is absolutely correct! Here is the proof:

betterstories.jpg

(Excellent graphic appropriated from Ace of Spades HQ for the Common Good!)

~

Comrades, it is against the law to doubt such experts, especially after they peer-review their findings. In addition, this is something that should be true, therefore it must be true. If that weren't enough proof for anyone, the interview in which the Dear President spake these words appeared on a major media news broadcast - they have state-approved editors and other credentialed people who carefully and painstakingly skim thru all Party officials' claims before presenting them as the absolute truth. Nothing can go wrong!

Now that we are absolutely certain that the lack of better stories is the sole reason Obama's first term has not been as glorious as was first envisioned (to some low-information, racist or easily duped voters, anyway), our duty is now clear: we must fill the gap for The One by providing him with better stories! Yes, it is up to us; Dear Leader is responsible for the big decisions, such as glorious policy. As he said so himself, he got the policy right! What more does anyone want? We cannot expect him to do everything, can we? And besides, he endorsed gay marriage, he endorsed straight marriage, he killed Bin Laden.... do we expect him to provide his own narratives also? Hey, even a god-like genius (or a genius-like god) has got to have some time off for a few hundred rounds of golf.

Let us get together for the Common Good ™and provide Dear Leader with the stories he needs. I'll start...

Once upon a time, there was a sooper-genius intellectual from the far off land of Kenya Chicago. Noble of purpose and high (of character), he eschewed the greed and self-interest of corporate life to organize communities in order force others to give back to the community. Upon graduation from law skool with sooper-dooper high honors, he immediately buried all his records so as not to make others feel inferior. Though his degree was officially only in law, the small print on it recognized that he was also an expert on everything else and his great mind could not be confined to excelling in a single narrow discipline. After writing a great many books about composite girl friends and canine recepies, the elite journalist community discovered his great talent and urged the masses to unanimously declare him president. For once, the great unwashed followed their betters' advice and chose the wise man gleefully. Great celebrations and weeping for joy was upon the land. In his first few days in office, the Lightbringer fixed the economy which had been terrible for several generations and made it so the desperate populace could obtain free healthcare. However, the masses have very short memories and a "what have you done for us lately?" attitude and after a few weeks passed without the sooper leader not fixing anything for them, they began to get restless. They began to doubt the wise man, and even him appearing a few hundred times on television at night, interrupting their favorite programs to remind them of all he had done for them, did not make them any more grateful. The foolish workers even flirted with the idea of replacing the great man with an idiot who drives around with dogs on his car roof and cuts people's hair while they are sleeping. Thankfully, millions of educated people from smart countries like France and Kenya shouted "NO!" and some, like Mexico, sent over many, many of their own citizens to walk amongst the silly masses and persuade them to reconsider. Even the dead got up out of their graves to prevent the impending catastrophe. In the end, smartness prevailed and the people breathed a sigh of relief at the mistake they had almost made. Six more years!

What is your Obama story? Hurry up and think one up, time is running out; without your Obama stories, before you know it, the economy will be terrible again!

Comrade Opiate, it's a lovely tale, but my daughters want to know what happened to his Lovely Wife...just to "round out" the story, so to speak...

About that..... Obama said he wants to inspire us ..........

FLOTUS = Inspiration ?

I'm sorry, but I just don't see it happening.

Komrade Tovarichi, this is about understanding the greatness of the One, not about getting lost in mere details like FLATUS.

Off the beet ration for 2 days, and hope you come up with a worthwhile self-criticism, or else.

Tovarichi wrote:Comrade Opiate, it's a lovely tale, but my daughters want to know what happened to his Lovely Wife...just to "round out" the story, so to speak...

FLATUS is part of the legend, just as Her Thighness, Hillary stated "we are the President"

And comrade John, show some respect for your elders, and keep your hands off my beets.

wookie squad parade.jpg
Dear Comrades, FLOTUS was with the "composite" sons tending the People's (Weed) Garden at the White House. A terrible incident happened when a band of rouge fat children from the "Lets Move Organization" were touring the White House (disguised as Wookies) and they were abducted and sent to the Gulag for not feeding the masses.

Somehow a comic book just seems more appropriate.

images.jpg

Comrade Dig - is that Brad Pitt? No wonder his mom wrote that letter to the editor...

Image This week's episode:
An innocent tourist finds himself

"Between Moochele and a TAMALE!"

A tale of horror and gore that is so gruesome that it can only be read on an empty stomach!

Sure to be classics by 2013
Whitey and His Dog come to dinner
Pimping Poor Folks on the Rich Mans Dime
From Rags to Riches and Back
How Obama Saved Orangejelo and 14 kids
Obama Slays the economy
Obama: A tale of Tax and Grab
8.2% - Magical and Mesmerizing Tales of Numbers .
101 ways to Tell a Tale that everyone is sure to believe
Michelle "Let's Move"
SNAPPING SAVES America also SNAP Your way to Prosperity
Who needs Truth when you have Obama Tales

I heard good story that dEar Leader can use to inspire masses.
An evil capitalist died and went to hell. Capitalist running dog had been so evil that Satan himself met him and told him that he would have choice of one of three areas in hell to spend eternity in. Satan took capitalist on tour. First area, capitalist pig saw huge area where people were standing on heads on hardwood floor. Capitalist thinks it could be very painful, so asks Satan to go to next area. Next area, people were standing on heads on marble floor. Captitalist thinks this area worse than first area, so he asks Satan to take him to third area. In third area, capitalist saw people as far as he could see, standing hip deep in fresh bovine feces, but they were drinking coffee. Capitalist thinks this is nasty, but he could get used to smell, and he liked to drink coffee, especially coffee not organically grown, and picked by children who should have, and would have, been in school except for demand for coffee by evil capitalists like himself. So, capitalist tells Satan that he chose this area. Satan tells him to get himself cup of coffee and find place to stand. Capitalist makes way into cow flop, and just as he raises cup to take first sip, overseer of area yells out to evil people, "awright, people, breaktime's over! Back on your heads!"
Nyet, story does not have moral, but morals are so bourgeois, da?