Dear Leader (pbuh) sticks it to Russia

Dear leader, through his divine wisdom, has unloaded some worthless, contaminated property on Mother Russia.

Obama's giveaway: Oil-rich islands to Russia

The seven endangered islands in the Arctic Ocean and Bering Sea include one the size of Rhode Island and Delaware combined. The Russians are also to get the tens of thousands of square miles of oil-rich seabeds surrounding the islands. The Department of Interior estimates billions of barrels of oil are at stake.

Image Another "Behind Closed Doors Deal" from the self (and MSM) proclaimed, "Most open and Equal™ administration in the history of the world." And what is the media saying about it? "Chirp chirp chirp chirp..."

Image All hail, Barack Husein Obama... M-M-M!

The Capitalist U.S. owes reparations to the hard working people in failed collective experiments. While these rich capitalist pigs lounged in the lap of luxury, peasants slaved in the workers paradise for the good of humanity. We have a leader in B. Hussein Obama who understands the demands of social justice. Following a rich tradition of Jimmy Carter, conciliation and capitulation is a worthwhile foreign policy. It also provide a rich source of personal retirement capital from Saudi Arabia.

This will surely draw the ire of the she-bear, Sarah Palin. We shyould be hearing her reichwing rambling on this very topic in no time...

Obama must also unload the entire Alaska to the Motherland. That land had been cleverly purchased from the Russian Czarina Katherine II just before the discovery of gold and oil there.

Not only will such a long-overdue giveaway restore fairness in world affairs, but it will also end the existence of a Republican state and electoral votes in 2012. Take that, Sarah Palin!

Those islands are only a warm-up.
Image This is for your eyes only, but the real purpose of sending agent Obama to the US and making him US president was not world communism - that was just a convenient red herring - but to return Alaska to the Motherland's bosom.

This is horrible! George Bush <spit> was from Texas! Dear Leader (PBUH) is just as likely to return it to Mexico, along with its oil and natural gas reserves, and all of the atomic weaponry in storage under Amarillo... JUST out of REVENGE!

Red Square wrote:Not only will such a long-overdue giveaway restore fairness in world affairs, but it will also end the existence of a Republican state and electoral votes in 2012. Take that, Sarah Palin!
A MOST equal point, Comrade Red Square!

And idiots citizens of the USSA have nothing to complain about - after all, that still leaves 56 states!

ProgOff.jpg
Pardon my ignorance, but since when does the federal government have the authority to give away part of a sovereign state to a foreign nation?? Must be in the interstate commerce clause somewhere...

ProgOn.jpg

M84
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
ProgOff.jpg
Pardon my ignorance, but since when does the federal government have the authority to give away part of a sovereign state to a foreign nation?? Must be in the interstate commerce clause somewhere...

Comrade! What have you been told about using that sordid Constitution anywhere besides the latrine?! Get it out of your ears now! Dead Leader knows what's best for all peoples--this is why we elected him!

Tovarichi wrote:This is horrible! George Bush <spit> was from Texas! Dear Leader (PBUH) is just as likely to return it to Mexico, along with its oil and natural gas reserves, and all of the atomic weaponry in storage under Amarillo... JUST out of REVENGE!

Not to mention the Lone Star breweries.........

While my loyalty to the party is beyond question or reproach, if this happens, I'll briefly consider voting the Libertarian...If Dear Leader screws with other people's breweries, I have no problem. Not in my backyard.

Speaking of sticking it to Russia......................