Dear Leader picks a winner

POLL: What would you give to live inside Obama's right nostril?

You may select 1 option

His O'liness Prog Prince Obama picks on the Rethuglican phlegm during the Healthcare Media Gala. No word yet whether he used his shirtsleve or the inside of his jacket pocket to finish the task.

This was nothing. When he started flossing while Lamar Alexander was speaking, now that was class.

Doesn't he look adorable!
I was, somewhat, disappointed when Prince Barry didn't give the finger to those gnarly Republipukes. If it's good enough for Hillary, it's good enough for the Repubs!

Someone (who had a view gulag viewer) told me they thought Prince Barry scratched his raisins at one point, but I have found no one to back this up, but I'm sure the room was overly warm and dry.

Fear not fabulous Fraulein, Dear Leader did flick his fancy fricken finger at the fallible fools.

OH! JOY! I must have missed this delightful, unpresidential pose while cleaning the gulag toilets. What a relief to know glorious Leader was his expected self.

I do just love this picture of dear Leader. I think it would make a most lovely Christmas Ramadan winter solstice card.

Dear Leader's delicate digit (and death glare) was aimed at Paul Ryan when he dared to call Dear Leader's compassionate Health Care Bill a Ponzi scheme.

He's lucky Obama didn't leap across the table and give him such a pinch that he'd be nursing a hickey for a week.