Dear Leader Portrayed as Swine!!!

Capitalist Pig Dogs will pay for this treachery!!!

Isuredo Vana Kalashnikov wrote:Capitalist Pig Dogs will pay for this treachery!!!

They will indeed... he is more like a cuddly puppy dog!

Oh to be in Switzerland on Spring Break™ once again with Lil' Kim!

kim-n-me.jpg

I am having one thought .... someone needs a man-bra.

Comrade Putout, it's a good thing you're here in your official capacity, because seeing these photos of Kim Jong B(un)s has my flagpole at full attention!

KimJongUnPole.jpg
And speaking of poles...

R.O.C.K. - It's good to hear from you!

I am glad to see you are not upset with me because I wouldn't/couldn't allow you to 'crash at my house' when your roommate, Blackbeard, threw you out of your apartment.

You did have a sad face though...

blackbeard-n-ROCK.jpg

kims-lunch.jpg

Comrade May, I FINALLY understand your confusions! That guy with the acoustic guitar strapped on his back is my brother, not me - no idea why people confuse us - but he was figgering that, since I was a pirate as well as a rock star and all, if he hung out with a real pirate maybe he could learn to be cool like his brother.

LittlePinkHouse.jpg
Didn't work. Blackbeard saw right through him. Plus, acoustic guitar?!? Get real. Blackbeard's all about thrash and death metal, and he thought little Johnny's acoustic was - and I quote - "a pussy guitar". So out John went, looking for yet ANOTHER Little Pink House in the suburbs again.

I do wish him well. And I told him that just because your name is "May Putout" that didn't guarantee that you'd let him spend the night! He just wouldn't listen...

[color=#C0392B][b]R.O.C.K. in the USSA[/b][/color] wrote:So out John went, looking for yet ANOTHER Little Pink House in the suburbs again.

I sent him packing not a minute too soon!

I hope you brought the JS1200 with you 'back door pirate!'

my-pink-house.jpg

me-n-john-1.jpg

Dear Comrades,

Mouse stuff, Pig stuff, and a ratchet or 2 of swell, hair stuff and lower stuff and wiggle or two of smell... but never have we found in the ill of dark pounds, the stuff we find in our small chicken tractor mine? So what could it be that wafts to be free in the sultry spring air, yet we do not dare to mention... or do we care?

Signed,

Kim JongUn's Daddy

You really should get the band back together and tour the world giving the poor proletariat masses the real hope & change message of the CUBE. (Or get a room:)

7134438rDOXH6k7.gif

CUBE WORLD TOUR -
CUBE WORLD TOUR -
CUBE WORLD TOUR...

7135946zr45Br6Z.gif

Dig4Utopia - it appears that I have only one dance move as an exotic dancer and band member - just as when I was an aerobics instructor!

aerobic-dancer.gif

RedDawn.jpg
I just watched the new version of Red Dawn last night - it's actually pretty good! If you haven't seen it, you should (while we still have electricity). The first 15 minutes are just like the last two weeks here in reality as we know it.