Dear Leader's New Tax Plan Leaked

Comrades, Now that tax day has come and gone, a secret White House document reveals that Dear Leader Comrade President is planning a major overhaul to the tax code. Information showing that the average recipient on Social Security can live on that amount of income has set a baseline in the new code. From everyone according to their ability, to everyone according to their need, is a also a key factor in determining the new rates.

The new code sets a $12,000 deductible per person with a 100% tax rate on everything earned above that. If $24,000 is good enough for a retired couple then who in their right mind would need anything more? The extra revenue generated will be used to expand government programs such as free healthcare and food stamps for everyone. The code is the fairest thing yet proposed and guarantees income equality.

While there is expected to be an initial resistance to the proposal, the media is being supplied with propaganda materials to win over public opinion to the new plan. The document reveals that the tactic of exposing those who resist as greedy and unpatriotic will be key into shaming people into compliance. "Shame on anyone who does not contribute to the greater good of the kollektive, especially progressives, union members and fellow democrats." This is what everyone has really wanted, it is time to give it to them.

fat-cat.jpg

Finally! It's good to see the tax code finally being Progressively reformed!

Kommissar,

I'll admit it. Years ago such "People's" math escaped me. However, after the "virtual tongue lashing" I received from Brain in a Jar some months ago, I've changed my thinking on the subject of addition and subtraction. Your article only reinforces my new, equal, and progressive position: At my advanced age why should I continue to earn and accumulate money from my business? Shouldn't I leave this "excess" money in the hands of my customers - The People? After all, the Social Security check unselfishly sent to me each month by the glorious People's government officials is more than enough to tide me through till my applications for disability, heating allowance, food stamps, Obama phone, reverse mortgage, property tax abatement, affordable health care benefits, and meals on wheels are accepted. Right? Why be greedy.

I hear the IRS is monitoring FaceBook for tax cheats.

irs watches facebook.jpg

It is about time dear leader crushed the greedy! Taxes should 100% and dear leader can just give the greedy what he thinks they need... that is the way of all great leaders. "Leading from behind" is sneaking up on the sneaking and taking their the money to put in government bank.

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:It is about time dear leader crushed the greedy! Taxes should 100% and dear leader can just give the greedy what he thinks they need... that is the way of all great leaders. "Leading from behind" is sneaking up on the sneaking and taking their the money to put in government bank.

I totally concur with you, dear Frau. Dear Leader is crushing the "greedy" by being even greedier than they and by redistributing their greed through the expansion of Party-approved government agencies -- like Solyndra. Just as Dear Leader makes up for certain... deficiencies by having bigger ears than anyone else, he understands that by being the bigger greedmonger he crushes all competition. And he does.

He learned his "leading from behind" skill while being a goat herder for his father's flocks in Indonesia. It also has something to do with eating tiger "meat" and snakes.

Another increase in the WH travel budget; again. We could all struggle on the $1.4 Billion the Exalted Chairman spent globe trotting last year.

Still, I wonder how many pages of legislation it will take to get The Code down to 1 page?[center][attachment=0]TaxCode1.jpg[/attachment][/center]

Comrade Sugar Daddy Bear, I am thinking dear leader was eating dog but I could be mistaken. Maybe this explains his partiality to hotdogs (thinking they are 'dogs'?) and fries when Mama MO is not watching and stalking. So I am wondering: did he herd goats or dogs? This could explain his leading from behind, since dogs tend to sniff behind........ well, never mind.

I lost my train of thinking........

police-light-bar1.gif

Yes... this is Matt Drudge kind of serious!

Guys you need to pay attention.
This new tax code has a nip tax!
Before new nip tax...

beyonce-n-her-nips.jpg

After new nip tax... if nips are visible - a fee must be paid...
therefore no nips!

beyonce-no-nips.jpg

And while I am on my soapbox...
I am sick and tired of people stealing my fashion ideas!
I guess my bow tie was too sophisticated for her?!

me-n-my-nips.jpg

Did they have a police car onstage for Beyonce? She kinda has that Occupier look about her...

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Did they have a police car onstage for Beyonce? She kinda has that Occupier look about her...

ROCKs-pool.jpg

Beyondsane with pasties; who woulda thunk. Fake is what fake does.