Dear Leader Takes Us, uh, Forward!

Comrades, can we be thankful enough for Dear Leader's prescience and vision? In his searing and historically poignant speech on the economy, Dear Leader uttered with reverberation worthy of a demigod...

"Over the last few decades huge advances in technology have allowed businesses to do more with less, and it's made it easier for them to s-set up shop and hire workers anywhere they want in the world. If you were a bank teller or a phone operator or a travel agent, you saw many in your profession replaced by ATMs and the Internet."

Who could not see the incisive brilliance quoted here? It's the technology, stupid! Technology denies jobs to the toiling masses! In fact, if technology is allowed to advance unhindered by government, fewer people than ever will be using shovels! People will enjoy an elevated standard of living that threatens our very equality (I mean that of us who are in the Inner Party, of course). But if we follow the wisdom of Dear Leader, think of all the jobs that will be saved:

• Switchboard operators (no longer just a hazy memory from Laugh In)
  • Steam engine manufacturer
  • Rotary dial telephone repairman
  • TRS 80 vendor

Yes, thanks to Dear Leader our future looks brighter and brighter every day.

After Dear Leader's awe inspiring Tex Kansas manifesto speech, it is amazing how any Kulak could get off the proper path to our glorious totalitarian future.

obamaroseveltkansas2011.jpg

Image And yet he also keeps making speeches about how we need to "invest" more in science and technology, so as to . . . how did he put it? Oh yes. "Create more jobs."

Or at least keep up with China.

Or maybe it's all about "Winning The Future" or whatever is this week's slogan. I can't keep track any more than I can of which past president he thinks he's supposed to be emulating this time around.

Comrade Pinkie - when Dear Leader refers to investing more of the People's Money into technology, He is, of course, referring to companies like GE (Government Electric, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Obama administration, which pays no taxes), Solyndra (where was it all that money went again?), or Government Motors (so they can make cars in, say, North Korea).

THAT is how we will Win The Future!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Image I can't keep track any more than I can of which past president he thinks he's supposed to be emulating this time around.
All of them! (with one exception.) Image
Maybe two....

The proletariat has been listening to this Kenyan Turd and that is a mistake. Until we turn our efforts around to rising above this Gulagian Golfer instead of wallowing in the Pravda inspired mud-wrestling, we will never obtain true enlightenment!!

More jobs:

Town crier
Ashtray factory worker
Telephone installer
Commercial ship sail-raiser
Sextant operator
Fire bucket brigade

Please comrades, we are on the threshold of a very important decision.
mormon.jpg

Think of what Dear Leader will do for the future of health care!