Dear Leader Threatened by Teabaggers

Oh MY! Such the terrible news!

Dear Leader went to do the speaking in the Quincy of Illinois and large group of evil TEABAGGERS dare to show their faces! There were much terrorist grannies and the old peoples and even some of the peoples in the 30 to 50 age range. They did a huge protest march down the main street to block the motorcade of Dear Leader and while they did such terrible thing they sung riot making chant of.... I can not to even say first word because it is too much of the horror but they to sing 'G-d Bless America'!!!

Of how bad must be for Dear Leader to have to be of hearing!

The democratically elected leaders of the Quincy were so ascared for Dear Leader they send out the SWAT team for the protection of him. They were to make the Teabaggers shake in the fear and they scurry like cockyroaches to hide in parking lot somewhere else. Dear Leader was to barely escape with life if it were to not to be for the brave many armed forces of SWAT.

For some reason I am not be able to put in the video because there was much taken to show how how evil and riot-making the Teabaggers are but they have video here.

https://biggovernment.com/jhoft/2010/04/28/team-obama-calls-out-swat-team-on-tea-party-patriots/#idc-cover

(please to ignore all foto and comment on linkage as it is all LIES! But I am not of ability to link just most important video of brave SWAT team in defending Dear Leader.)
And as SWAT to leave all disgusting Teabaggers to begin another cheer but SWAT not to be fooled and now all those non-peoples were still to be hiding in the shrubberies.

How to put video in post? Does anyone know how to show me or maybe I am not to be allowed?
Inserted Video Comrade, Grigori

Thank Obamo riot police were called. It is easy to see for any seer the evil in these people's eyes; the hate for dear Leader runs off their skin like leprosies. Thank Obomo that police were able to protect him! Dear Leader of sheeple has right to speak, does he not, without hate speech of conservatives!?

illinoi 2.jpg

<<OFF>> to insert a video, use the little icon that looks like a TV set. Then click Preview and check it out, first.

The only way I will be satisfied is when the streets are full of the blood of these dangerous tea party protesters! VIVA LA BARRY!

These protesters should at least try to be like the pro-illegal immigration protesters and burn the flag, hang it upside down and throw bricks, bottles, and stuff at people and windows while screaming like a cut capitalist pig!

Very prog thinking, comrade Chedoh (and a glorious beret on the cutest finger puppet... are you related to Comrade Rahm 'the finger' Emanuel?). Surely our comrades in Arizona will get to the blood tossing in due time. . . . I certainly hoped they haven't missed the blood-throwing boat! Burning the kapitalist flag is also always in order, especially when adorned with facial pose of Bushitler, Sarah Pay-in or AZ governor, Jan Brewhater.

Komrade Fraulein, Chedoh = Cheeto :)

But yes! In the Spirit of Che, KILL KILL KILL!

Hmmmm.... comrade Chedoh you look like good enough to eat with such cute goat-tee. You are remembering me of when husband young and he too to wear such thing.

Perhaps it the time to make the violence happen at the Teabagger demon-strations. They so stupid they not know how to make for real protestations.

[Off] Frau, I tried that tv tab and filled inbetween the vid/nonvid thingies with the link but nothing happened. Maybe I'm not using the korrekt linky. C'est la guerre.

CHEETO! That is on the government nazi's do not eat list! Did you not get memo?! Cheetos, like Frito Bandito is not only politically incorreto, but it is full of salt, fakery stuff and bad for little fat ass children!! I demand you thinkconsider you as a finger puppet and that is all there is to it!

frito.png
... evil racist Cheeto dude!...

Now, that we have that settle . . . umm, what was I going to say. . . . oh yes, how cute. Cute as Che the butcher. Proceed, dear comrade.

<OFF>
humm, well, Mrs. Al, before the magnificent upgrades, something similiar worked well. I'll check it out. Or you can contact someone of greater knowledge (hard to believe, I know. hardy har) in such things, like Red Square, Red Rooster... Whoopie?

Now Mrs Al Czarweary,

I do not want you to be jealous of this Tea Bagger's jewelry. But we must be on the lookout for domestic terrorists (such as the one I took a photo of below) as threats not only to Dear Leader, but to the entire nation:

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:CHEETO! That is on the government nazi's do not eat list! Did you not get memo?! Cheetos, like Frito Bandito is not only politically incorreto, but it is full of salt, fakery stuff and bad for little fat ass children!! I demand you thinkconsider you as a finger puppet and that is all there is to it!

frito.png
... evil racist Cheeto dude!...

Now, that we have that settle . . . umm, what was I going to say. . . . oh yes, how cute. Cute as Che the butcher. Proceed, dear comrade.

<OFF>
humm, well, Mrs. Al, before the magnificent upgrades, something similiar worked well. I'll check it out. Or you can contact someone of greater knowledge (hard to believe, I know. hardy har) in such things, like Red Square, Red Rooster... Whoopie?

Yes Fraulein, it is a "Che-Doh" not a "Cheeto" made from a progressive factory in the glorious state of California intensely supervised by unions using solar power to run the factory. Che-Doh's are all baked and made of organic materials along with Orange dye #6 to disguise the tofu coloring. They also dissolve instantly to prevent choking so the ambulance will not have to pollute the air when it comes to pick you up.

To question this, as you have.... may result in you ending up in reeducation! How dare you question the state's infallible decisions!

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Hmmmm.... comrade Chedoh you look like good enough to eat with such cute goat-tee. You are remembering me of when husband young and he too to wear such thing.

Perhaps it the time to make the violence happen at the Teabagger demon-strations. They so stupid they not know how to make for real protestations.

[Off] Frau, I tried that tv tab and filled inbetween the vid/nonvid thingies with the link but nothing happened. Maybe I'm not using the korrekt linky. C'est la guerre.

These violent teabaggers attacked me today, a old lady fired an AK-47 at me as I watched them from afar. When will dear leader enforce gun control? I did call 911 and swat came to put down this foolishness.

Sorry that happened to you, Comrade Chedoh, and with your being so cute and crunchy, you must take extra care around a hungry old lady wielding a tea bag.

BTW, Welcome to the Crazy Cube.

Thank you komrade! Before this I was forced to wonder the groups of myspace making fun of Obama to piss off liberals praising Obama. Until one fateful day a google search gave me a photoshop of dear leader with the "www.thepeoplescube.com" on the bottom, now I have a new progressive home to visit.

We are obscure, but do pop up in the strangest places. I think you are the first snack food the Cube has attracted.

and rightly so! People are so stupid things like this should be made illegal to stop them from eating it. They can't take care of themselves! Except for the people who pass the laws, since they are superior in intellect and every other way they should be exempt to all the idiotic brilliant bills and laws they pass!

Leninka wrote:

I'd tea bag that...ummmm, metaphorically speaking.

Leninka, you ran out and bought a bag of cheese curls didn't ya? Admit, you did. That's how those bows on your pigtails got so yellow.

Those elderly Tea Baggers won't be a problem for much longer. On April 1st, 2010 the payments to Medicare and TriCare were cut by 21%. This is of course thanks to our beloved Congress. Add to that the additional cuts on the way from Obamacare and presto, elderly problem resolved. Doctors accepting Medicare/TriCare with be as transparent as this Administration.

I freds with de white grls, Whoopie.

Comrade Grigori,

Sumwheres, sumbody gots to sacrifice.

Thank you Comrade Grigori for making of the video to be in post.

Leninka, that Teabagger wearing terrible smirk on face. And should I to wear such silly bags on the ears it would only to be coffee bags.

coffee-folgers-classicroast-singles-decaf-box.jpg

Of course Mrs Al Czar Weary,

I had you pegged for the Folgers DeCaf type. Do you take sugar and cream, or do you prefer it as black as your cave on a moonless night.