Dear Leader Wants Us To Eat Our Vegetables And Be Healthy!

What other reason can there be but Dear Leader's Love© for us? I ask you!

Figures released by the People's Bureau Of Labor Statistics show that unhealthy meat, poultry, and fish created by Corporatist Factory farms have reached all time high prices. Never before has your quota of beets been more important, Comrades. More beets! More millet! More tree bark and good, hot sawdust bread!

Dear Leader's tireless efforts to clean our planet by increasing the cost of energy shows another glorious side effect. We must use corn to create inefficient ethanol for fuel use, raising the price of producing artery clogging steaks and hormone laden chicken drumettes!

Curious, this chart looks much like the graph of workers receiving food stamps.....

meatpoultryindex_0.jpg

th9SJ2CBVV.jpg
Mmmmmmmm! Beets and beet vodka! What else do you need, Comrades?

Battlebot Potemkin wrote:
th9SJ2CBVV.jpg
I confess Comrade, I get some of my corn from a jar.

PolPotLuckSupper wrote:
The attachment th9SJ2CBVV.jpg is no longer available
[highlight=#ffff99]I confess Comrade, I get some of my corn from a jar.[/highlight]

William-Faulkner.jpg

During one of his many week-long drinking sprees, Comrade Faulkner was begged by his daughter to, "Please have something to eat, pappy! You haven't eaten for a week!" (she called him "pappy") He is said to have remarked that, "There's a lot of nutrition in an acre of corn," and promptly fallen asleep. I suppose the Nobel Prize in Literature, Pulitzer Prize for Fiction, and countless other honors tend to bear out his assertion.

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] soberly wrote:During one of his many week-long drinking sprees...

Speaking of drinking... are you going to the meeting tomorrow night at Homer's place?

homers-crapteks-squirrels.jpg
crapteks-squirrels-1.png

PolPotLuckSupper wrote:What other reason can there be but Dear Leader's Love© for us? ... We must use corn to create inefficient ethanol for fuel use ...

Comrade PolPotLuckSupper,

Since you brought up the importance of corn for ethanol for fuel, it reminds me of the "Let Them Drink Ethanol" humanitarian campaign for starving children:

--KOOK

PolPotLuckSupper wrote:
th9SJ2CBVV.jpg
Comrade Potluck, do you live on a mountain in Tennessee? And does your girlfriend's lips taste like sody pop?

We get in to sister lovin'
Up here in the Tennessee hills
Now sister's got one in the oven
Guess she should have taken those pills

Rockytop, you'll always be
Home to inbred hi-ll-bill-ies
Good old Rockytop
Rockytop Tennessee
Rockytop Tennessee

--Unofficial fight song (that is, likely to start a fight) of the University of Tennessee

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
PolPotLuckSupper wrote:
th9SJ2CBVV.jpg
Comrade Potluck, do you live on a mountain in Tennessee? And does your girlfriend's lips taste like sody pop?
What I have heard is that "her tender lips (her tender lips) are sweeter than hooooooney."

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
PolPotLuckSupper wrote:
th9SJ2CBVV.jpg
No, Comrade! Kelly I live in Ol' Virginny in the foothills of the blue ridge. My corn squeezins come from Kentucky.....Always liked that song though.....as for my girlfriend's lips, I had better not say in case the wife is lurking. I kid I kid!