Dear Leader will not wait

His Oliness, the EGGO is back at it again. We are so blessed to have him. He knows all, sees all, and does so much for the Kollective ™.
Obama, speaking to reporters during a cabinet meeting at the White House, foreshadowed his upcoming State of the Union address and what appeared to be a new messaging strategy by emphasizing his ability to take executive actions without approval from lawmakers.

"We are not just going to be waiting for legislation in order to make sure that we're providing Americans the kind of help that they need," he said.

"I've got a pen, and I've got a phone. And I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions ... and I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life," he said.
I am so sick of him inspired that I just might get sick if I read another sentence have my shovel ready, and will break through the frozen tundra here in Minnesotastan to ready the fields for more beets. I also share with you a link to read more of his egotism benevolence.

Obama: Won't wait for legislation to advance 2014 priorities

We don't need no stinkin' legislation!

Obama wrote:I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life.

Bend Over, Here It Comes Again (BOHICA) !

Now where did I put that petroleum jelly?