Dear Leaders Dance Dance Revolution

International man of the common folk Mr. Dear Leader proved his compassion for the proles by spending part of his vacation spreading world peace and dancin'! Truly a wonderful gift! Thank you Dear Leader!

The King and Queen of the States of AmeriKKKa really knocked 'em dead in Iraq!

isisdaceparty.jpg
and then they spread some good will in Ferguson, MO! Is there anything these two real life super heroes cant do???

ferguson ho down.jpg
I don't think most Americans appreciate these two enough!

Dear Leader (PBUH) and his bride FLATUS Moo render dignity to what would otherwise be just a vulgar brawl...simply by showing up!

FORWARD!

Putts.jpg

Regulars at the Vineyard Golf Club in Martha's Vineyard were gobsmacked when President Obama unexpectedly stormed onto a nearby green shouting "Scatter, ye rabble!"

An old man asked if he could finish his hot beet soup first. Upon hearing the man's request an Obama security officer responded by grabbing him by the neck, lifting his fragile body high in the air and growling, “So, you're not cooperating?”

The onlookers were immediately frisked. “There was no warning he was coming,” sobbed a guest as Obama drove by waving casually from his "Real American President" golf cart yelling, "More airstrikes, more food drops in Iraq. Now don't bother me any more today!"

Captain Craptek wrote:
Putts.jpg

Regulars at the Vineyard Golf Club in Martha's Vineyard were gobsmacked when President Obama unexpectedly stormed onto a nearby green shouting "Scatter, ye rabble!"

An old man asked if he could finish his hot beet soup first. Upon hearing the man's request an Obama security officer responded by grabbing him by the neck, lifting his fragile body high in the air and growling, “So, you're not cooperating?”

The onlookers were immediately frisked. “There was no warning he was coming,” sobbed a guest as Obama drove by waving casually from his "Real American President" golf cart yelling, "More airstrikes, more food drops in Iraq. Now don't bother me any more today!"
You must protect our Dear Leader's golf cart one. You know how much waxing goes on that? Also the golfer was threatening Dear Leader with his borscht soup.

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] made me break out the dictionary when he wrote:Regulars at the Vineyard Golf Club in Martha's Vineyard were [highlight=#ffff00]gobsmacked[/highlight] when President Obama unexpectedly stormed onto a nearby green shouting "Scatter, ye rabble!"

Captain Craptek...

I did a search for gobsmacked and hit the wrong button and found this image! Did you make any money off of this, I'm sure rather thin, missive? If so did the kollektive receive our/my cut? Huh?!!

gobsmacked-3.0.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] made me break out the dictionary when he wrote:Regulars at the Vineyard Golf Club in Martha's Vineyard were [highlight=#ffff00]gobsmacked[/highlight] when President Obama unexpectedly stormed onto a nearby green shouting "Scatter, ye rabble!"

Captain Craptek...

I did a search for gobsmacked and hit the wrong button and found this image! Did you make any money off of this, I'm sure rather thin, missive? If so did the kollektive receive our/my cut? Huh?!!

Comrade Might May Putout,

Your thinly veiled accusation leaves me gobsmacked and doubleplusdoongooroosed to say the least. Next time, please check your Paypal account before proliferating such opprobrious prattle in public.

Your Pal,

Craptek The Innocent

Captain Craptek wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:

Captain Craptek...

Comrade Might May Putout,

Your thinly veiled accusation leaves me gobsmacked and doubleplusdoongooroosed to say the least. Next time, please check your Paypal account before proliferating such opprobrious prattle in public.

Your Pal,

Craptek The Innocent

Money only belongs to the government. You see all of "income" goes into the government bank. Online, we only send them to Paypal accounts each by name to see who is contributing to the cause.

-Hammer and Loupe

Dear Leader needs to dance when things go wrong. Ferguson is burning, so that's the signal.Image

Evil Smiley wrote:Dear Leader needs to dance when things go wrong. Ferguson is burning, so that's the signal.Image
This makes me dizzy and quite exhausted. Literally.