Dear Leaders Urgent Address to the CUBE!

The orders from the one and only "ONE" have come in.

Very inspiring indeed. To tell the truth, I was planning to cheat like hell this election, but now I'm really going to cheat like hell. We must stop these violent Tea Baggers.

Palin revolution.jpg
Oh, and sorry about the gaseous interruptions. I just cooked up a big pot of 3 bean chili yesterday and I guess I ate too much.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Oh, and sorry about the gaseous interruptions. I just cooked up a big pot of 3 bean chili yesterday and I guess I ate too much.
Not Bush beans, comrade! Tell me they weren't Bush beans!

Alas Comrades,

Dear Leaders [begging] supplications and needs have arrived too late!

I have already exhausted my 47 votes for this cycle.

The good news is he got them all!Remember the American adage: Vote Early, Vote Often!

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:Oh, and sorry about the gaseous interruptions. I just cooked up a big pot of 3 bean chili yesterday and I guess I ate too much.

But...but comrade, they were on sale.

beans.jpg
Wait, wait comrades, it's not even the same Bush family...

It was just a joke comrades.jpg

Regrettably my use of extra vodka rations in an attempt to create another necro voter has failed.
Tell Dear Leader I will keep trying.

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:Regrettably my use of extra vodka rations in an attempt to create another necro voter has failed.
Tell Dear Leader I will keep trying.

Indeed such a heartbreaking effort.

Why is there never a shovel around when you need one?

Have already spread rumors regarding the local teabaggers and their eating of live kittens.

Comrade Marxist,

What Rumors? I have seen this activity with eyes!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Komissar Blogunov wrote:

But...but comrade, they were on sale.

beans.jpg
Wait, wait comrades, it's not even the same Bush family...

It was just a joke comrades.jpg

I am appalled!!!! Do you realize that these beans were made by the same people that want to destroy everything Dear Leader has clawed for? These beans are made by Haliburton, which uses fetuses to obtain oil from Saudi Arabia which is friends with Evil George W who is the son of George Senior, who is the son a Nazi lover who was related to the burning bush that told Moses to bamboozle and kidnap the Jewish proletariat from the peaceful people of Egypt?!!!!

EVERYTHING IS BUSH'S FAULT!!!

P.S. Did you know that the USGS has finally admitted that most of earthquakes in California are caused by Bush's fault?