Debbie's new career

1-1-debbie-medusa2.jpg

Comrades,

As Debbie Hyphenatedname-Schultz winds down her career as head of the Democrat National Committee, she has begun testing the waters in a new career field: playing beasts on sci-fi and fantasy shows. Just the other day, I watched Sleepy Hollow and saw Debbie in there (looking something like the above....the one on the left, I mean) trying to turn the Ichabod Crane to stone. Finally, they had to lure the Headless Horseman into the underground cavern to defeat Debbie's character. Goodness, and I thought she was headed to Siberia after a show trial due to the loss of the Senate...

There is no Debbie Hyphenatedname-Schultz, comrade. This non-person never existed nor never will exist. Please report to your local commissar for reeducation.

Comrade Binary wrote:There is no Debbie Hyphenatedname-Schultz, comrade. This non-person never existed nor never will exist. Please report to your local commissar for reeducation.

If I were allowed to think I would say, "My thoughts exactly".

Then who was it who did Dallas ... or was done by Dallas ... or something? (All this talk about "thinking" has pulled out some stitches from my last Jiffy-Lobo.)

Comrade Vlad Linen, you certainly make an excellent point about Debbie's metempsychosis. However, one must remember that she shares the same misology of all Democrats, which would certainly make this a law of identity in any case.

Ha! Why didn't think of that! Brilliant!