Debunking Gun Control Terminology

A-Ten-Hut!

Fall in line maggots.

Now I'm sure one of you numbnuts here at the Cube is responsible for this video. The video is pure commie propaganda, the gentleman in question was not standing his ground nor did he use it as his defense at his show trial.

To set the record straight ...

This is an example of "The Castle Doctrine"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... u2wrUZCNEs

This is "Racial Profiling"

... continued

Comrade Sgt - are those real guns?!?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is "Stand Your Ground"

Do I make myself clear maggots?

As you were men ... carry on.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Sgt - are those real guns?!?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you twinkle toes communist piece of Shite ....

You and that Wiener feller and your "guns"

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:The video is pure commie propaganda,

Comrade.....I have been on a rather extended AWO...working vacation and so have yet to have interrogate been introduced. However, I must admit to some concern having not had the time to examine your file just now meeting you. But reading your statement above.....Just what is wrong with Commie propaganda, or the People's Truth as we call it? Have you embraced your Inner Comrade yet? Or perhaps you need a little time to relax at one of our Peoples Re-Education Center?

No doubt I am probably just a bit hungover from the latest bloodletting, just curious as you can imagine. Enjoyed the cinema Comrade.

What are the numbing nuts? Is that not Comrade Squirrels area of expertise?

The guns have me upset -- I must retried some of the Peoples vodka and contemplate.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:The video is pure commie propaganda,

Comrade.....I have been on a rather extended AWO...working vacation and so have yet to have interrogate been introduced. However, I must admit to some concern having not had the time to examine your file just now meeting you. But reading your statement above.....Just what is wrong with Commie propaganda, or the People's Truth as we call it? Have you embraced your Inner Comrade yet? Or perhaps you need a little time to relax at one of our Peoples Re-Education Center?

No doubt I am probably just a bit hungover from the latest bloodletting, just curious as you can imagine. Enjoyed the cinema Comrade.

Perhaps you think this is my first time to this Rodeo?

Seems you just woke up out of a coma Marshal Dog Poopobitch.

As others here know I have been sent here per request of President Nixon and FBI Director J. Edger Hoover to keep on eye on you Pinkos ™ and report any un-American activities.

When I'm not busy playing shuffleboard at the VA Hospital psycho ward keeping the world safe of Communist scum once in a while I pop in to see what you maggots are up to.

Do I make myself clear soldier?

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:What are the numbing nuts? Is that not Comrade Squirrels area of expertise?

The guns have me upset -- I must retried some of the Peoples vodka and contemplate.

Ummm Fraulein, forgive me for being blunt, while I have been out in the bush way too long and sorely lacking some poontang R&R, I think I''ll leave you for the sailors, the few hetrosexual ones left that is.

Anyway, sorry the guns have you upset ... did you not find the music in the zombie video soothing and calming?

I do like the zombie... it reminds me of days gone by in the gulag, when we were running out of toilet paper and beets! ah yes, those gnarly days under Bush.... but I digress.... I am sorry to see that Capt. squirrel... Craptek is not here. I thought I saw is bucktoothed face.... possibly an old photo of dear leader??

I believe that in the event of a nut emergency Capt. Craptek has a stunt double standing by ....
squirrel-1.jpg

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:

Comrade Sgt., I have had my minions examine your service records to see if there was some explanation besides my chemo brain for why I was unable to recall you. In fact, I see you have been in the collective since 5/2010, and I suppose the mere fact that you are still consuming the People's Oxygen is a testimony to the dark arts of deception, skullduggery, blackmail, bribery, and/or kissing up to the Party elite. Of course I had already been the star victim of multiple Show Trials when you were but a wicked wet dream to the Chairman Punchenko. Then again I may have lost sight of you with your #160 rank in posts made. Of course I am greatly saddened to see that my absence has allowed me to drop all the way down to.....the #3 rank. So no, this is not your first rodeo Sgt.

Actually Comrade Sgt., I can see where you could be quite useful in the collective. I have little doubt I will find good use for you, especially once the Campaign for the Many Titted Empress starts up again. Keep that bayonet sharp and clean.

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:I think I am throwing up in my mouth a bit...

How can you tell Comrade Fraulein?

ComradeCurt99212 wrote:Now........,/SARC OFF!
Let's not get carried away, comrade - are you sure?

[color=#C0392B]Anyer Marx[/color] was correct when he wrote:I believe that in the event of a nut emergency Capt. Craptek has a stunt double standing by...

Anyer - your nuts!

anyer-marx-is-nuts.jpg

He's gone comrade....it's safe to come out. Trust me.....

This is going to look great on the wall in the Officer's club...

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote: Ummm Fraulein, forgive me for being blunt, while I have been out in the bush way too long and sorely lacking some poontang R&R, I think I''ll leave you for the sailors, the few hetrosexual ones left that is.

Comrade Sgt., for some reason this reminded me of one of my favorite stories of all time....I am sure you will enjoy:

A Marine and a sailor were sitting in a bar one day arguing over which was the superior service.

After a swig of beer the Marine says, 'Well, we had Iwo Jima.'

Arching his eyebrows, the sailor replies, 'We had the Battle of Midway.

'Not entirely true', responded the Marine. 'Some of those pilots were Marines, in fact, Henderson Field on Guadalcanal was named after a Marine pilot killed at the Battle of Midway.'

The sailor responds, 'Point taken.'

The Marine then says, 'We Marines were born at Tunn Tavern!'

The sailor, nodding agreement, says, 'But we had John Paul Jones.'

The argument continued until the sailor comes up with what he thinks will end the discussion. With a flourish of finality he says...... 'The Navy invented sex!'

The Marine replies, 'That is true, but it was the Marines who introduced it to women.'

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:

Comrade Sgt., I have had my minions examine your service records to see if there was some explanation besides my chemo brain for why I was unable to recall you. In fact, I see you have been in the collective since 5/2010, and I suppose the mere fact that you are still consuming the People's Oxygen is a testimony to the dark arts of deception, skullduggery, blackmail, bribery, and/or kissing up to the Party elite. Of course I had already been the star victim of multiple Show Trials when you were but a wicked wet dream to the Chairman Punchenko. Then again I may have lost sight of you with your #160 rank in posts made. Of course I am greatly saddened to see that my absence has allowed me to drop all the way down to.....the #3 rank. So no, this is not your first rodeo Sgt.

Actually Comrade Sgt., I can see where you could be quite useful in the collective. I have little doubt I will find good use for you, especially once the Campaign for the Many Titted Empress starts up again. Keep that bayonet sharp and clean.

Well Comrade Pooch, seems you did your homework.

Then you know that I am a force to be reckoned with, a heartbreaker, widow maker, a cold merchant of death. I also like long walks along the beach barefoot too.

For most most of your comments those seem a bit "crypto" to me so I have to confer with wikepedia Intel before I comment further, with the exception of the Many Titted Empress. I suspect this is a Freudian slip and deep rooted in your Psyche.

JoannasPuppies-Nursing-2DaysOld.jpg

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
Sgt. NeoTroll wrote: Ummm Fraulein, forgive me for being blunt, while I have been out in the bush way too long and sorely lacking some poontang R&R, I think I''ll leave you for the sailors, the few hetrosexual ones left that is.

Comrade Sgt., for some reason this reminded me of one of my favorite stories of all time....I am sure you will enjoy:

A Marine and a sailor were sitting in a bar one day arguing over which was the superior service.

After a swig of beer the Marine says, 'Well, we had Iwo Jima.'

Arching his eyebrows, the sailor replies, 'We had the Battle of Midway.

'Not entirely true', responded the Marine. 'Some of those pilots were Marines, in fact, Henderson Field on Guadalcanal was named after a Marine pilot killed at the Battle of Midway.'

The sailor responds, 'Point taken.'

The Marine then says, 'We Marines were born at Tunn Tavern!'

The sailor, nodding agreement, says, 'But we had John Paul Jones.'

The argument continued until the sailor comes up with what he thinks will end the discussion. With a flourish of finality he says...... 'The Navy invented sex!'

The Marine replies, 'That is true, but it was the Marines who introduced it to women.'

Well Comrade Pooch perhaps I underestimated you, you are only half maggot it seems.

Hell I like pooches, even watch Rin Tin Tin every week, he comes on after my favorite TV show Dragnet.

Problem here in Vietnam is that even the Gooks ™ love dogs, but not love as in Image , but love as in barbeque.

Hard to keep a good service dog nowadays in VIetnam.

But be vigilent my friend, Charlie has been spotted recently in this sector.

crw_8281_dog_meat_sm.jpg

Sgt., I get the "rifle" v. "gun" distinction, but what are we then supposed to make of the term "handgun"? Is that some sort of descriptive term, a directive, or simply part of the choreography for the above video?

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote: For most most of your comments those seem a bit "crypto" to me so I have to confer with wikepedia Intel before I comment further, with the exception of the Many Titted Empress. I suspect this is a Freudian slip and deep rooted in your Psyche.

Excuse me Comrade Sgt., I neglected to account for your relative late arrival to the Collective. I really do need to look into any wrecking and other problems with the People's Freight Trains as clearly we have a problem with the effectiveness of rounding up new meat comrades and obviously some were not properly directed into the People's Re-Education Center. The Many Titted Empress is our term of endearment for the Honorable, Most Kind and Fearful Hillary, she of the Golden Shower and Order of the Cloven Hoof. You will no doubt be "impressed" into her service soon enough.

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote: Well Comrade Pooch perhaps I underestimated you, you are only half maggot it seems.

Flattery will not get you anywhere Sgt, though a reasonable contribution to me, For the People of course, will.

However, I really should denounce you for failing to denounce me for a clearly sexist joke.

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote: Well Comrade Pooch, seems you did your homework.

BTW Comrade Sgt., I ran across yet another piece of wisdom that should be included with your fine presentation on guns....

No matter what you do, the bullet with your name on it will get you. So too can the ones addressed "To Whom It May Concern".

Marshal Pupovich wrote:He's gone comrade....it's safe to come out. Trust me.....

Says WHO? I'll be away for a while...

Cubists.jpg

Nonsense. Comrade Boudin Craptek, you have nothing to fear...

Captain Craptek wrote:
Marshal Pupovich wrote:He's gone comrade....it's safe to come out. Trust me.....

Says WHO? I'll be away for a while...

Capitan Craptek, you do know that as a Marshall, one who is more equal than otheres, and one of those on the Inner Circle, I could easily arrange some down time for you at one of the People's Re-Education Csmp/Spa. I can assure you that the security will keep you safe....from any outside influence.

BTW, I did notice that handsome servant of the People in the tree, and I will not forget,,,

Anyer Marx wrote:Sgt., I get the "rifle" v. "gun" distinction, but what are we then supposed to make of the term "handgun"? Is that some sort of descriptive term, a directive, or simply part of the choreography for the above video?

The difference between a "gun" and a "handgun" ....

GUN

bigstick.jpg

HANDGUN

barney-frank.jpg

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
Sgt. NeoTroll wrote: For most most of your comments those seem a bit "crypto" to me so I have to confer with wikepedia Intel before I comment further, with the exception of the Many Titted Empress. I suspect this is a Freudian slip and deep rooted in your Psyche.

Excuse me Comrade Sgt., I neglected to account for your relative late arrival to the Collective. I really do need to look into any wrecking and other problems with the People's Freight Trains as clearly we have a problem with the effectiveness of rounding up new meat comrades and obviously some were not properly directed into the People's Re-Education Center. The Many Titted Empress is our term of endearment for the Honorable, Most Kind and Fearful Hillary, she of the Golden Shower and Order of the Cloven Hoof. You will no doubt be "impressed" into her service soon enough.

LOL I m well familiar with the "MTE", while I am a somewhat late arrival be it noted that I have been keeping a covert eye on this website for a very long time, long before I "arrived".

See ole Sarge is all wise and knowing. Y'all think you have everyone fooled, you are all really commies pretending to be right wingers pretending to be commies. Ha! Thought you had me fooled. I know all about that double agent stuff, I watch Hogan's Hero's you know.

Captain Craptek wrote: Comrades,
Let me know when HE
Is GONE!
Comrade, Best you hang low for a while. No pun intended.

oysters.jpg

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:See ole Sarge is all wise and knowing. Y'all think you have everyone fooled, you are all really commies pretending to be right wingers pretending to be commies. Ha! Thought you had me fooled. I know all about that double agent stuff, I watch Hogan's Hero's you know.

ImageComrade Sgt., I can see that not much will slip by you. However, you missed it by this much.....We are really right wingers pretending to be commies pretending to be right wingers pretending to be commies. Now since I am speaking in the Cone of Silence, you know I must be speaking truly.

Infidel Castrate wrote: Comrade, Best you hang low for a while. No pun intended.

From what I see, he really has no choice about hanging low does he? One can almost imagine some smaller mammal coming in even lower and confusing his .....for a pinata or punching bags.

Infidel Castrate wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote: Comrades,
Let me know when HE
Is GONE!
Comrade, Best you hang low for a while. No pun intended.

Ha! Another attempt to trick the old Capt'n into exposing revealing himself. That is NOT a picture of me, comrade. Tree squirrels do not sport such entangling protuberances for obvious reasons. Try again!