Dem Candidate from NM Insults Senator Warren

At the recent NetRoots conference, Democratic Candidate Deb Haaland stated:

"My name is Deb Haaland, I'm the Democratic nominee for New Mexico's 1st Congressional District. If elected, I would be the first Native American woman in Congress."
Deb Haaland.jpg

Haaland spoke right before Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.), who has claimed Native American heritage in the past. Warren's claims of Cherokee and Delaware Indian heritage became a subject of controversy in 2012 when it was revealed she had no documented proof. The senator said she instead relied on family lore to substantiate her ancestry claims.

Deb Haaland2.jpg

Warren's 2012 opponent Sen. Scott Brown (R., Mass.) criticized her for claiming heritage to gain an advantage in her academic career. President Donald Trump often calls Warren "Pocahontas" and has encouraged her to take a DNA test to prove her Native American heritage.

ElizabethWarren.jpg

Warren has refused to answer whether she would take the test and instead insists that her family story proves her Native American identity.

Elizabeth Warren.jpg

"I know who I am because of what my mother and my father told me, what my grandmother and my grandfather told me, what all my aunts and uncles told me and my brothers. It's a part of who I am, and no one's ever going to take that away," Warren said.

It's even worse than when Barack Obama arrogantly claimed that he was the first black president, thus insulting Bill Clinton who was, in fact, the first black president.

Or Hillary Clinton insolently claiming she would be the first woman president, thus insulting Barack Obama, who clearly was the first woman president and we all know it.

Red Square wrote:It's [highlight=#ffff00]even worse[/highlight] than when Barack Obama arrogantly claimed that he was the first black president, thus insulting Bill Clinton who was, in fact, the first black president.

Or Hillary Clinton insolently claiming she would be the first woman president, thus insulting Barack Obama, who clearly was the first woman president and we all know it.

This would suggest an inverse exponential relationship between the size of the offended party's group identity (as a percentage of the population) and the magnitude of the offense, which is consistent with all available social justice data with respect to perceived offensive behavior.

Bill Clinton (used car salesmen) > Barrack Obama (feckless male crapweasels) > Elizabeth Warren (feckless female crapweasels)

Magnitude of Offense.png

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:At the recent NetRoots conference, Democratic Candidate Deb Haaland stated:

"My name is Deb Haaland, I'm the Democratic nominee for New Mexico's 1st Congressional District. If elected, I would be the first Native American woman in Congress."
Deb Haaland.jpg

Haaland spoke right before Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.), who has claimed Native American heritage in the past. Warren's claims of Cherokee and Delaware Indian heritage became a subject of controversy in 2012 when it was revealed she had no documented proof. The senator said she instead relied on family lore to substantiate her ancestry claims.

Deb Haaland2.jpg

Warren's 2012 opponent Sen. Scott Brown (R., Mass.) criticized her for claiming heritage to gain an advantage in her academic career. President Donald Trump often calls Warren "Pocahontas" and has encouraged her to take a DNA test to prove her Native American heritage.

ElizabethWarren.jpg

Warren has refused to answer whether she would take the test and instead insists that her family story proves her Native American identity.

Elizabeth Warren.jpg

[highlight=#ffff00]"I know who I am because of what my mother and my father told me, what my grandmother and my grandfather told me, what all my aunts and uncles told me and my brothers. It's a part of who I am, and no one's ever going to take that away," Warren said.[/highlight]

B-b-but Lizzie. I want to know who YOU think you are, not your ancestors. Do you actually know or, is your answer fungible? Hmmmm?

My Our ENTIRE Beet Collecktiv has voted UNANIMOUSLY that Princess Senator Warren (Nationally Recognized as Sole Daughter Of Chief Squatting Dog!) is an Authentic Indian Native American!

Thus the Thoroughly-White-Pretender known as "Deb Haaland" is either (1) An IMPOSTOR, or (2) Is Challenging The World Of Next Tuesday! In either case, she is unsupportable by All Plugged-In Progs!

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:This would suggest an inverse exponential relationship between the size of the offended party's group identity (as a percentage of the population) and the magnitude of the offense, which is consistent with all available social justice data with respect to perceived offensive behavior.

Oh Oh...

Nancy Pelosi snubed Senator Elizabeth Warren touting Deb Haaland (D-NM) as the potential ‘first Native American woman ever' in Congress.

The House Minority Leader was appearing with Deb Haaland, the Democrat nominee for New Mexico's 1st Congressional district, when Pelosi effectively dismissed Warren's suggestion that she's a Native American.

Note: A Video of Nancy Pelosi speaking is embedded in the following link

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1026891785765904385