Democrat Candidate Booed for Supporting ICE

A Democrat congressional candidate in Arizona was booed and heckled at least five times for supporting U.S. Customs and Immigration Enforcement (ICE) during a debate on Thursday.

Ann Kirkpatrick, a candidate for Arizona's 2nd Congressional District, raised her hand when asked by the moderator if any candidates would declare “support for ICE agents without any increased oversight.” She was the only candidate to do so.

The crowd erupted in an angry chorus of boos.

Why don't Democrats like ICE?

I certainly like Ice!

Ice-T.jpg

Ice Cube.jpg

Vanilla Ice.jpg

Dunkin Donuts.jpg

Oddly enough, I don't care for any of the ICEs noted. Does that signal my virtue or my bias?

Ivan Betinov wrote:Oddly enough, I don't care for any of the ICEs noted. Does that signal my virtue or my bias?

Two cases of bias against brown peoples, one case of bias against a brown object, and one case of virtue against a privileged white man.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Oddly enough, I don't care for any of the ICEs noted. Does that signal my virtue or my bias?
Comrade Ivan, I suspect that you need to check your liquid-suspended privilege and be more tolerant of the temperature challenged...

Ice is Evil, because to make Ice, you need Refrigeration. And as we all know, Refrigeration depletes the Ozone Layer and induces Global Warming.

So this [spit] politician needs to be sent to re-education camp.

That is all for now.