Democrats, We Put The Free In Freedom.

A blue cardboard lunch box in every pot.

Democrats: We won't fix the economy, but we will give you a free lunch!

I'll bet I know what's INSIDE the box.... a big delicious serving of People's Tasty Cream ™!!! Nummy, Nummy!

cheetos.jpg

No one can say this is a do-nothing Congess!

Comrades,
For your information the box is a disguise!

The contents are plastic bags filled with the droppings of; dogs, cats, horses, cows, and the odd elephant.

This is one "free lunch" you would be wise to pass by. It is just another ruse, however, stimulus dollars were used far and wide to collect samples.

Unfortunately, most use was outside of US, union labor too expensive.

Freedom can wait, right now I want a cupcake.

I DEMAND CUPCAKES FOR THE MASSES? Why do poor people lack cupcakes? Who is addressing the cupcake inequality gap? Why do the richest Americans have the most cupcakes? What of the starving African children? Why do they lack cupcakes? Is it racism? It is racism isn't it?

I was hoping for one of those snazzy SEIU Tee Shirts.

I'm assuming that the Glorious Blue Box, and the poisonous plastic bag contained therein, are made from recycled materials, no?

Anyone else notice how the new Marxist Communist Dumb-ocrat Democrat logo kind of looks like a target?

I HOPE THERE IS NO CHILDRENS TOY INSIDE, FORCING WEE CHILDREN TO BE OBESE AND FAT!!

free lunch1.jpg

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I DEMAND CUPCAKES FOR THE MASSES? Why do poor people lack cupcakes? Who is addressing the cupcake inequality gap? Why do the richest Americans have the most cupcakes? What of the starving African children? Why do they lack cupcakes? Is it racism? It is racism isn't it?
!Image MMMMMMM! CUPCAKES!

Hopefully ObamaCare will provide a cure for that poor young lady's condition. The heartbreak of Cupcake Nipple has shattered too many lives already. Won't you wear a sprinkle covered ribbon on your shirt to promote CN awareness?

How sad.... all day long I've been hearing awareness ads for raising awareness for Domestic Violence, Breast Cancer, Animal Shelters, Kitten Abandonment and more awareness... but this takes the cake.

I will proudly wear my CN AWARNESS RIBBON right along side my Anti-Toy-Inside-Happy-Things Awareness button.

I'm going to cry, I think I need to go have some dessert to comfort myself.

I'll fight you for those cupcakes Whoopie. *Climbs into T-72 Tank, and opens wormhole underneath Whoopie's feet.* Enjoy Stalingrad, December 1943!

What can one say in the face of the growing danger of CN? As Comrade Rather would have said.... "Cleavage" uh....Courage!

Great to see you again Comrade Colonel. Hope you are keeping the ammo dry.

I'm actually rather suprised Pinkie has not taken up the crusade to find a cure for CN. She is quite the one to take up a cause and raise awareness, especially if it gives her the opportunity to berate others for their lack of caring and compassion. She is such a paragon of Progressive morality.

I suspect Pinkie would whack that hussy in her cupcakes until they are as flat as pancakes and sunnyside up.

Was it not comrade chairman who was told the people had no beets, he quipped, "let them eat cupcakes".

Maybe these were the distribution devices he had in mind for the comrades!