Denounce Glenn Greenwald: Outs MSNBC

MSNBC_Welker_Greenwald.jpg

Comrade Glenn Greenwald, insider and official Party journalist, purposely tricked substitute MSNBC anchor, Kristen Welker, into a serious admission;

Accuracy in Media: MSNBC's substitute anchor, Kristen Welker, who is normally NBC's White House correspondent, was interviewing Greenwald the day after Christmas. She asked him to “respond to critics who claim he's become ‘more of a spokesman for Edward Snowden.'

Greenwald's response? Pot, meet kettle:”

I think that's ludicrous, is what I say to that. Every journalist has an agenda. We're on MSNBC now, where close to 24 hours a day the agenda of President Obama and the Democratic Party are promoted, defended, glorified. The agenda of the Republican Party is undermined. That doesn't mean the people on MSNBC aren't journalists, they are. I think every journalist has a viewpoint.

Welker, as The Daily Caller pointed out, appeared flustered. She said, “the point is not so much about MSNBC,” but that Greenwald's defense of Snowden's actions may “cross a line.”

“Sure, I do defend him,” Greenwald snarked back, “just like people on MSNBC defend President Obama and his officials and Democratic Party leaders 24 hours a day.”

“Not everyone on MSNBC does that 24 hours a day,” Welker sulked (emphasis added). “No, not everybody,” Greenwald laughed. “But a lot—a LOT—of people on MSNBC do.”

Sentencing is pending for both "former" comrades.

Greenwald should have been executed on the spot, by the interviewer comrade Kristen Walker. Since she has failed in her duties, Truth Secretariat will be initiating investigation against her and her superiors.

Failure to defend the truth on live television, is serious offense. The Party has to setup an example for other journalists.

Let's call it When Progs Eat Their Own, Part Deux.

Part Uno, or "Première Partie," was here: https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 12661.html

Maybe we should start a new People's series followed by an eponymous reality show.

The most memorable example from the past, apart from Stalin's show trials, was the removal of Larry Summers from Harvard.

Let's recall more of such instances and post them here, creating a list of prospective episodes.

“Sure, I do defend him,” Greenwald snarked back, “just like people on MSNBC defend President Obama and his officials and Democratic Party leaders 24 hours a day.”
Greenwald lies! 24 hours? I don't think so, comrades. People on MSNBC take time out to sleep, and then they are only defending Obama and the Democrats in their dreams!

There was this traitor Senator Lieberman who left the Party and became "Independent". He was incredibly fortunate to be spared by Dear Leader:

https://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/18 ... newssearch

My all time favorite:

Juan Williams.jpg
NPR Fires Juan Williams For Un-PC Speech

The PROBLEM:

JUAN WILLIAMS: When I get on a plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb, and I think, you know, they're identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.

JEFFREY BROWN: But Williams also was a news analyst for National Public Radio, and Wednesday night, NPR fired him for his remarks.

What happened to Comrade Bashir?

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Comrade Bashir Says Someone Should Sh*t in Sarah Palin's Mouth What's Wrong With That?[/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]
[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]
[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... fbJE3RUJMw [/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]
[/highlight][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]
[/highlight]

Comrade Alec Baldwin was treated with heightened insensitivity after a storm of misspeak TeaBaggers claim the unthinkable about Alec