Denouncing Evander Holyfield

Evander.jpg
Comrades,

Evander Holyfield has committed a capital offense against the People's Religion™ of Homosexuality. He DARED to utter a statement about this being a CHOICE!! Oh the horror! Comrades, this is offensive. Our great and glorious government media speaks for society in this and society believes it is not a choice. Get in line, Evander Holyfield!! Just WHO do you think you are? You are guilty of a thought crime!!

Thankfully, the very intelligent and intellectually stimulating show known as Big Brother denounced Evander Holyfield for us. They have warned him that unkorrekt thought which violate the current truth™ will not be tolerated in their house. Holyfield had better watch what he thinks and says from here on out or he might get kicked out of the house! And, why, that would just be horrible!

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Comrades, being Photoshop challenged (can I get People's Disability Benefits for this?), might I ask for a nice big denunciation graphic of thought criminal #945,346,234 otherwise known as Evander Holyfield? You know, with Big Brother's collective finger pointing down at him? Thank you Comrades!!

[color=#C0392B]Comrade Vlad Linen[/color] may have been slightly fooled by Evander when he wrote:...might I ask for a nice big denunciation graphic of thought criminal #945,346,234 otherwise known as Evander Holyfield? ...Thank you Comrades!!

Most equal Comrade Vlad - perhaps Evander was running a ruse to get a rise out of his fellow house/bed mates?! A bit of bear-baiting so to speak (as in the animal not the big hairy... well you know). Remember, he spent a lot of time in the square ring - he just might be fighting for our team!

evander-holyfield-n-cube.jpg

We can't blame poor comrade Evander. Remember, he has been beaten in the head repeatedly for many years. For money.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

I always liked Holyfield, still do!

Red Walrus wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

I always liked Holyfield, still do!
Mike Tyson agrees with you Comrade. Except he likes him with ketchup and a side of tater salad.

If my memory serves me properly, Holyfield's wife at the time of the Tyson dinner, just happened to be a plastic surgeon, and was black. Who is he in bed with there? Looks to me like he was made other plans.

Evander is a really nice guy!

Captain Craptek and I did a little work with him for the swimsuit edition in 2007... look at that acting!

we-buds.jpg